Michigan Outdoor Grow 2014

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Halfbakedjake, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Hey guys. Im thinking about starting up an outdoor grow in Michigan this season, anyone done a legal outdoor grow here?

and also what are some suggestions you guys have for a guy on a budget, this is going to be my first grow. I want to do it right without spending an arm and a leg. 

I know Im starting with a fully fenced in enclosed grow area with a roof. still working out the details for the rest, hole size, fence size, grow median and so on. 

I have access to a lot of good cuttings and strains so Im pretty excited to get this going, if the law permits...

2. Anyone have any ideas for a outdoor "enclosed and locked facility" I was going to do a 10 foot privacy with a 13 foot peak in the middle with wire for the roof, but damn a 20x20 privacy fence will set you back a better part of a grand. I was thinking a wire fence wrapped in landscaping fabric so visibility is limited. Im not sure that would pass in an inspection though. Shit;  

3. Do a greenhouse man with lockable doors.

4. A greenhouse is a good idea but not sure of the law there. You might need to spend the money and build a cage for all I know. Greenhouse with locked doors should work fine. I use a 8' locked fence to protect mine.

5. Yeah. The only problem is just a cheap green house isn't secure enough for my ease of mind. I know guys that if they saw plants chilling in a green house they wouldn't hesitate to cut the film and steal them. But yeah that's what I'm thinking is an 8 ft- 10 ft fence. What did you use to make yours out of? I'm actually thinking of recycling old pallets to make a wood fence.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. How do you guys handle keeping your weight legal with outdoor grows?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Which cities in michigan are more weed friendly.whays the plant maximum allowed>>

8. How to get huge buds outdoors in Michigan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk