Michigan move

Discussion in 'General' started by gusenator, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Thinking about a change of location. Most likely Michigan. Probably the flint area. Any info about this place would be great! Other suggestions with mmj welcome

2. Haha thanks man, I'm good with the cold so that's cool. Any particular spots that are pretty bad?

3. Can't give you specifics on that unfortunately..I just had a family member who used to live there and that's how I know a little bit about it.

4. Thanks, I was reading that article and I didn't know any of that :/

5. I live in southeast michigan

6. Whats it like? A lot of people? Businesses?

7. #8 Addicted313, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    DO NOT MOVE TO MICHIGAN.... That is all. And your probably a troll/cop.

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

8. Isnt Flint mad ghetto? Like shootings everyday, gangs, and houses for less than $5,000?

Why do you want to live there? Where do u live now?

9. I'm down in the burbs like 20 minutes south of Detroit. It's pretty chill, not much happends.

If your'e looking for big business and large companies your gonna wanna go more north. Richer cities like Sterling Heights, Troy, Bloomfield, Farmington, places like that are much better imo.

10. Michigan in general is pretty fucked...I gotta friend who lives outside Detroit and he tells me how fucked up it is when I use the ole Heaven phone and give his mortal ass a call.

However, I hear absolutely nothing good about Flint...At least Detroit has the Pistons.:cool:

11. #12 Ratio, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    @oscarzetaacosta they are the "detroit" pistons but its a shame they keep "the palace" all the fuckin' way out in auburn hills. gotta practically drive "up north" to get to a game lol.

Move to the west side of the state (grand rapids, traverse, muskegon, etc) Its alot more peaceful over there, more nature, nicer people. I live in suburban detroit and the city is slowly leaching into the suburbs. because the Detroit area is without a solid transportation system the whole city is spread out to the metro areas. You'll hate "downriver" its trashy and kinda ghetto, try to stay north like the guy above me said if your gonna reside in the SE part of the state. Avoid flint and pontiac. People act like Michigan sucks but its really just the Detroit metro area that is lacking. Esp on here, always see people giving the whole state a bad vibe when they have never set foot here.

Definitely visit a few cities/ towns first and decide for yourself.

That being said, it does not matter where you go you will find good cannabis. Ever since the MMJ program started the weed has gotten progressively better and cheaper. Its alot easier now to get a card than it was two years ago as well. Check up my pickup thread in my sig for a little taste of the buds floating around here.

12. This video is what i think of michagin [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BACnPBdsH20[/ame]

13. Midtown. Ferndale(away from the gays). Royal oak. All legit.

14. Friend of a friend knew this kids friend group and chilled with them on multiple occasions, mostly in high school. And I hate to break it to you, but word on the street is that the dudes black friend made him drive him into the city with the promise of cheap weed. Then when they got down there and the kid figured out it was a set up it was too late.

15. A troll? Like one that lives under bridges? No. And a cop? Idts man. Nice try though asshole

16. Yeah probably, doesnt really change my opinion in any way lol you made it seem like something serious was coming...

17. I felt bad for the kid until I heard that. He kinda twisted it around to make it a sob story for himself.

18. Lol so general consensus tell me not flint. I mean I keep to myself and I stay home a lot. I wouldnt be out roaming the streets too often. But thanks for all the input. I do like the Kalkaska area...

19. Hey OP. I live in Flint myself haha It really depends what part of it you move at. Besides the crime its pretty chill, good bud prices, and you'll have to get used to the weather lol