Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Michigan MMP card still isnt here

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeRDxARCHON, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Hey, guys. I sent in my forms and check to the state of Michigan about a month ago. They cashed my check about a week later, but I STILL haven't received my card. So, for you MMMP patients... How long did yours take to come in? Should I be concerned and bother calling?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. They will still cash your check if denied. Just happened to me with a new patient, center forgot to include doctors address they cashed the check and a few weeks later a certified letter came about the denial. They keep the $100 on file if you reapply.

I wouldn't stress yet. They ask you to give up to 60 days for it to arrive. Usually it takes mine about a month.