Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Michigan MMJ Card Timeline

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by VeoDigital, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Long story short, I live in Michigan, tore my acromioclavicular ligament 6 months ago. Finally asked my doc about MM for the severe pain, he gave me a recommendation after some lengthy discussion. I sent in all my paper work on the 19th of November. I received my certified return receipt that the State received the app on the 23rd of November. I know that it will take them 15 days to approve or deny my card, being fully confident they will approve. However, how long does it typically take to receive your card in my State? and will I receive a notice that I was approved on the 15th day, or just go by when they cash my check?

Thanks for lookin

2. Well, to update, they cashed my check. Guess I will wait and see.

3. It took them 8 days to cash my check and after they do that, you're legal. Cards are backlogged up to 3 months but in the meantime enjoy your legal bud :smoke:

4. The safe count is 20 days after they cash the check.

After that, your copy of your application is supposed to function as your ID card until the plastic arrives.

As I said .. supposed to.

Most areas are now aware of the paperwork working as the ID card itself. Most, but not all.

While being legal, act like you are not.

5. This is pretty much what I am doing. I'd like to go get some clones from my local compassion club, not sure if they will accept my application and recommendation as my card.