Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Michigan Medical Marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Angelo1122, Jan 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I live in Michigan and I was wondering if anyone new a good doctor to visit so I can get my card. I might not really have any past medical forms but does anyone know a doctor or place where I can still get certified?
  2. it's a big state and a there a good many doctors who can help. or even clinics. i have heard one of the best would be going to a compassion club meeting in your area that has a doctor who comes and visits. a list of CCs can be found here. as well as just a good community who can help you.

  3. Dr. Crocker at Hollistic Health. They are located in Grand Rapids aswell as Kalamazoo. Great guy, him and his wife run the practice. They are totally legit, fully licensed dr's aswell as active caregivers. All they charge you for their involvement is $200, very fair deal. The website is

    Hope this helps
  4. 200 is too much imho. i've seen that as the highest price in the state (near what i paid) but i have also seen as low as $60 for the rec. sooo just keep your eyes out for some good deals.

  5. no medical history.....then you do not qualify.:cool:
  6. I think that just about answers the question.

    I am closing this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page