Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Michigan medical marijuana laws HELP

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by jonh420, Jul 29, 2010.

1. michigan says a paitent can have 12 plants. ok dose that mean 12 flowering plants or can i have lets say 2 mother plants ,10 flowering and then i take 10 clones a few weeks before havest am i still in my limit. if not how do you keep a continous harvest with out running out of medicine.in michigan you are allowed to possess2.5 oz of smokeable ,dried material .and 12 plants .i am very confused about this can anyone help.thanks

2. MDCH - Medical Marihuana Program

You probably can find the answer in the link above. The way I was told its 12 plants total. From seedlings to budding plants and clones. Only 12. If you keep a mother around then you can clone 6 and bud 5. Then clone 5 and bud 6. Just keep it under 12.

3. thank you