Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Michigan medical marijuana card seizure question

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by FoorestGump, Nov 5, 2014.

  1. So I've had 2 seizures within the last 5 years. Both after I woke up from sleeping. I'll go into it more if ya want. but do you think I would qualify for a card? Or would you think they have to happen more frequent?
  2. In Michigan, you qualify for a recommendation to treat "(a) chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or its treatment that produces … seizures." You'll need to find a doctor who agrees that your two seizures demonstrate that you have a "medical condition … that produces … seizures." Finding a doctor with courage may take some work, but it sounds doable.
  3. Yes if you have medical records or can get them. As long as you have those, you are fine. That is definitely a qualifying condition, at least in Oregon but I'm assuming it's similar.

Share This Page