Michigan laws for patients growing

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by montegro420, Sep 10, 2011.

1. If a patient lives with more than one patient can they put their plants together in 1 room for growing or is there laws that only allow like 1 patient to grow in a household at a time? Can someone who is briefed up on the laws inform me so I don't have to make an educated guess.

2. Caregivers are allowed to grow in warehouse space together, as long as they stay within the plant limits, so two patients should be able to grow in the same area, the law defines that it has to be an enclosed and locked area. As long as you keep your paperwork straight ad don't 'sell' or transfer to each other, you'll be staying within the rules

3. Ok a few more questions what are the limits on amount of plants for patients some say 12 total some say 12 in flowering so I'm kinda confused with how many I'm aloud.

4. 12 plants per patient.

5. Yep, 12 plants total, I think we're fortunate that they decided not to designate mature vs immature plants and their limits like other states have. That would totally fuck my strain rotation yeesh.