Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Michigan Dispensary list?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by alonewolf, May 15, 2010.

1. Supposedly word in EL is that 3 or so new dispensaries are opening up on Albert Ave right behind Grand River. If so, that means they are right across the street from campus and right in the downtown area.

I wonder how that will pan out legally and if Michigan State will have a problem with them being that close to the campus.

2. Mother Nature's Meds aka BC Hydro has an amazing display of meds! With 12 different flavors to choose from today why not try us out!! lol I am hearing skywalker OG mid next week. Our updated mudu is available at We are gonna smoke the competition!

Mother Nature's Meds Community Compassion Center
    1404 w. Michigan
    Battle Creek, MI 49037
    269-223-7712

3. NEW DISPENSARY OPENED IN ADRIAN!!!

Medicinal Solutions Wellness Center (Medicinal Solutions Wellness Center)
    227 N. Winter St.
    Suite 305
    Adrian, MI 49221
    Ph: (517) 759-4193

We offer:
    Medicinal Marijuana
    Medibles
    Tinctures/Oils
    Candies/Elixers
    Clippings & Clones

*please note all items above are subject to availability*

Not a patient yet? No problem. We offer doctor certifications for $175 with or without medical records. If you would like to become a certified MMJ patient please contact our office today, certifications take place bi-weekly and are by appointment only our next day for certifications will be November 7, 2010.

4. Hey guys, a new dispensary just opened up next door to my work. It's called "The Herbal Connection". I told them I would try to help get their name out, so here I am!! I personally love the meds, and would recommend them over just about any dispensary in Lansing.

Blog: The Herbal Connection

5. LOL so where do you work. Smokey Joes, Dollar Tree, Marcos Pizza or Altel? LOL your so local its hilarious.

:hello:

6. I know this is an old thread, but I figured I'd add my input. There's more the one in Flint Michigan, one of them is in my neighborhood. :D Too bad I don't have my card yet. :\

7. The news reported that we have 60 or so in Lansing as of Monday this week. I wish there was a list of all of these places.

8. where are the dispensaries with decent prices. prices are crazy where im at

9. advertising is against the rules.
    Walking a very tight line here... adress and phone numbers in a sig will get you banned..
    a link to a dispensery in ur sig will get you banned...

Please respect the rules of the city

10. For those saying there isn't a dispensary in kalamazoo you are wrong. There are two, one on portage rd. and one on w. main. The one on w. main is legit and the guy who runs it really knows his shit. It's called Totally Happy Customers, their website is Home

11. What's the name of the one on portage rd?

12. I'm not sure, a guy in one of my classes goes there and said their prices are outrageous. If you're in the zoo, go to THC he doesn't charge more than 60 for top shelf bud. My loyalty stays with the caregivers though, you just can't beat their prices and all of the dispensary bud is from them anyways. They just don't have the variety.

13. I grow for myself... but I'm from Kzoo so I gotta stop by, get a membership and check it out.

14. cop ....

15. Or just a medical patient that would like a website to showcase all of their options. There's been websites like that for medical areas for a long time. ._.

16. medical dispensary's in michigan are illegal . . . even tho several exist around the state you have to know somebody that already goes there to get in.

17. NO they are not. There simply is nothing in state law that mentions them at all. There are counties that have law that declares them SPECIFICALLY LEGAL. Ann Arbor is one of them.

18. It all depends on the city that they are in. Kzoos law is that only one person can run it.

19. Mhmm, that's why in Flint everyone knows about them. You just need medical documentation to get in; hell not even. If you're looking for help getting your medical card, most of them offer to let you come in and talk to someone for help.