Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Michigan dispensaries reviews

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by datgood420, Aug 26, 2010.

1. I figured to start something on the dispensaries in michigan to give people a good source to go to. I have been to a few and will travel to others to shed light on pricing, selection, location, ect. if anyone has any others to add i will put it up top. Any input on anything is appreciated, want to make this a great source. Stay medicated:smoking:

Liberty Clinic
    Address- \t206 S. Main Street Suite 204
    \tAnn Arbor, Michigan, 48104
    \t(Above the Mongolian BBQ)
    Phone- \t(734) 369-4348
    Price-
    The prices here are reasonable with grams ranging 15 to 25.
    Selection-
    They have great selection from edibles, 15 to 20 strains.
    Quality-
    The strains i got were all great some of which could have used some curing time.
    Service-
    The service was ok, the guy helping me didn't care to much with my questions till he noticed the money i was spending.
    Membership Fee-
    There was a fifteen dollar fee or a hundred dollars for premium membership which got you better deals.

Ann Arbor Health Collective

Address:
    2360 East Stadium Blvd. Suite #13 Ann Arbor, MI 48103
    Phone:
    (734) 929-5645

Price-
    It was very expensive with the 18 dollars being the cheapest gram to 26, and eighths being 65-80
    Selection-
    Had a great selection on clones with some tinctures and edibles. Probably about 10 different strains
    Quality-
    The quality was very good but i do not believe worth the price.
    Service-
    The service was excellent and a side note the bags were a little heavy also.
    Membership Fee-
    15 dollars

Compassionate Care Center of Michigan

location-
    5493 Main St. at Mill Street
    Phone-
    (810) 375-2023
    Hours-
    12-8 m-sat
    Price-The prices are some what high on grams mostly at 25 but when buy quantity split oz price to what you get ranging 45 to 65 eighth.
    Selection-
    Great selection on edibles with usually having 10-15 strains different strains
    Quality-
    The quality is generally very good although have seen some not so good ones.
    Service-
    The service is really good everyone is very friendly
    Membership Fee-

Michigan Organics
    location-
    dort highway flint next to arbys will update
    Phone-
    n/a
    Price-
    The prices are average 50 to sixty five but i do believe all were worth the price
    Selection-
    decent selection only been open for a week and a half 3 strains, cookies, hash, and a couple clones
    Quality-
    The quality was very good on everything
    Service-
    The service is really good guys seemed real helpful
    Membership Fee-

2. Any more updates?

3. Liberty got raided n shut down by tha feds yesterday! D: thats tha one my cousin always went to, i dont have my medical card yet so im not to affected by it but i hear it was wayyy over prices n they would only have a few really good strains. n plus it was like tha sketchiest clinic ever. fuck that shit hah

4. Hmm, well that's not good