Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Michigan Dank | Dual Pick-Up Thread

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tnarugby, Apr 16, 2011.

1. #1 tnarugby, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2011
    Hey Blades,

This is going to be a dual pick-up thread between me (tnarugby) and kindbuds :D.

We are both legal medical patients and reside in the mitten. :smoke: If you want full pics just PM me.

To get us started off:

Sour Cheese

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ECSD X Haze

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have lots more. Will post will interest. :wave::smoke:

2. wow, ive had cheese before but nothing that looks like this

3. This Sour Cheese was a cross of Sour D x Cheese according to the grower.

4. What part of Michigan r u from I'm from west Michigan also a patient

5. I tired posting pics but thy r all small I'm doing it from my phone no bueno

6. pretty michigan nugs way to represent!
    check my meds (sig)

7. looks pretty good

8. #8 jas43, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011
    nice nugz

9. #9 tnarugby, Apr 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2011
    Im from the 734.

Red Beard

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. bump for ze dank :D:smoke:

11. you were right about that red beard... definitely was something special about it. I think the diesel x haze hybrid was actually ECSD x Haze unless thats not the same one Im thinkin

12. yeah it the same. I thought it was the NYCD, not ECSD. I guess I am mistaken. What should I post next? A.P.A, Purps, Arjans Haze, Sour D, Dr. Grinspoon, Hash, Luke Wilson 10 arm, or randoms?

13. Get that APA and that Sour up! got any pics of the dry sift grinspoon i made?

14. yeah a few of the hash.

APA:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Rubys Wonder Hash / Homemade Hash:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. BUMP
    Michigan is looking nice brah!
    Respect from Hawaii!

17. wish the Box was still open... just think of the quality pick-up thread we could have in there! I wanna see some pics of the Grinspoon Hash all broken down or somethin. Im goin to the garden today and I'll be sure to take some pics of everything thats happenin in there too.

18. Ill upload all the Grinspoon ones next. Tell S ill make it up for the beans that didnt pop yet. I got some good babies being held for me.

As for the Box part... yeah, I have loads of those pictures too.

:smoke::smoke:

19. I lied, its not the Grin:

Chocolope:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. That Choc was so fire and had the most beautiful bud formation. wish youd gotten a pic of a whole top... dont worry, shouldnt be long before more is ready. I wanna see some pics of that last batch of Sour...