Michganman2018

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by michganman, Jun 17, 2018.

1. I was looking at the dr earth gold wasn't sure they got quiet a few! Thanks for the info man!

Sent from my LGMP450 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  2. Wow!! I'll take the full fuckin calorie cola on the left!
    Headstash!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  3. Whoops doubled up!
    But yeah that's nice and frosty MM

• Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks man, thats probably my biggest one.

• Like Like x 2
  5. My colas look skinny next to that one. Are you gonna break her down or dry a trophy ? Lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Im going to leave her as intact as possible. Probably pull it out at a special occasion

• Like Like x 3
  7. Got my first 50 gallons of bud all de-stemmed and entering the cure. I think ill total somewhere around 250 gallons or so lol 20181010_192152.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  8. Wtf man!?! Nicely done! So what are you going to do with your epic haul?

Canada Guy's Indoor Garden 2018

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ride through the hood throwing bags out the window like santa clause!

• Like Like x 7
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. This guy has soo much weed he has to change from pounds to gallons haha sick

Hey MM, do you do the final trim before you put in bins to cure?

• Like Like x 3
  11. Lmao!! That would be crazy! Take a vid and post to you tube. Call yourself Ganja Claus lol.

Canada Guy's Indoor Garden 2018

• Like Like x 2
  12. Well, over the years I have realized that trimming and curing are not related at all. I can put full untrimmed buds into curing and long term storage with no problems. You just take bags out as needed and trim it as its ordered up or all at once depending how you're getting rid of it. This year I'll be sitting on it fir a bit so ill double freezer bag it all up with sugar leaf still on and put them back in the totes bagged in my cool basement. For instance, heres my first lb I am getting ready (its actually 1lb 7oz, i figure itll be about a lb after I trim it). 5 minutes after it comes out of storage and its trimmed, you would never be able to tell there was leaf on it. Smells amazing. I think the leaf protects the buds long term as well. 20181011_142432.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  13. If you do this, I'd love to be Santa's little helper, and I can also spark a fat doobie so as we have a shiny cherry to light the way kinda like Rudolphs nose! lol seriously though I was drinking coffee when I read this and laughed so hard I spit out said coffee

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. I think if we rode through the hood around here, we would make it a block before getting shot and the rest of the weed stolen haha.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Nice

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yo MM hope all is good brother. How'd the harvest turn out?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Im just getting back to normal now man. I have been so sick for going on 3 weeks now. After my grandpa died, the wife and I went through some pretty bad shit and had a miscarriage and i checked out for awhile. Harvest is good. Things are getting back to normal around here, at least emotionally. Thanks for checking in man

• Like Like x 2
  18. Sorry to hear about the tough times, all my G parents are gone and they raised me.
    The wife and I lost twins before our two twin girls we have now, so I empathize with you brother....hope all wounds heal soon for you and your family. Nice to hear the harvest is all good.
    Tokin a fatty - passin it to the right MM!

• Like Like x 2
  19. So sorry to hear that dealing with a loss of a grandparent is never easy I lost my grandma a couple of years ago I loved that woman to death it wasn’t easy brother but it’s good you’re starting to get back to normal

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2