Michganman2018

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by michganman, Jun 17, 2018.

1. If nothing else it challenges your thoughts about processing your weed and gives you insight on how different cultures have done things using what they have. It is intriguing. I actually think the cobs look cool - I've been saying I'll try for too long now. This year is the year!

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yea i have heard of the korean method for sure. It seems logical your idea would work. Hmm i bet that wouod really get your cultures going. I admittedly have not looked deep into what your talking about but it sounds interesting. Almost like agar transfer in another hobby we both enjoy. Lets give it a go.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I am on like the 12 page of that cob thread and i thought one or two of those looked really good. It seems like the real pros on there get that golden shine. Plus the smoke reports on potency increases is amazing.

Nope, no supercropping, thats just where it flipped from flower to veg to flower and that knuckle formed

Edit. I dont know what the hell caused that actually, thought you were talking about something different

• Like Like x 1
  4. The thing I like about the cobs is there is a big window for a lot of the processes, and if you don't get mold it's usually all good. They like playing around over there and I saw a guy making a press so he could recreate.Mexican Brick weed - it looked great. Lots of fun to be had, and all I need to get is a vacuum sealer. In the earlier parts of the thread he was sweating and fermenting the cobs in his car during the summer...perfect for zombie apocalypse weed dry/curing haha

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wow. That's Awesome. I wish I could grow my own. I guess living in PA I should be at least happy I can get it medically. The politicians run everything here. Only can vote them into office but you cant vote for anything you want here!! Such an amazing system let me tell ya.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Whoa big ol mantis

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ya PA's laws suck lol. Let's make a whole med industry, but monopolize it, great idea. Must have $1,000,000 to grow...Oh and no smoking ffs. There is always the great indoors, fuck em right lol. With the qb leds it is actually affordable to do so at least.

The rest of the east coast is more 420 friendly now. I'm planning the exit from PA if they don't get their shit together in a few years.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Lol. Dont even get me started. It is ridiculous here. And yeah they definitely set up the Medical Marijuana program for there rich friends. No way anyone else would be able to afford to start an MJ buissnes here. It's like the total opposite in Michigan. Pretty much anyone with $5k can start up a dispensary and there popping up all over. Hell Bay City alone will have like 30 by the end of the year. Lol.

But good old PA loves to do it the most conservative way possible and be politically correct. That's why the idiot's started it out with oils , pills and tinchers. Didnt want the Animals to be walking around with little baggies if weed. Wouldn't look good. Except the idiot's didnt realize that those oils were 60% + in THC and 20x more powerful then plain old Flower. That's recipe to make people sick that aren't use to it and new users. I was one if them. I almost gave up until the Flower came out. Now u use 3 times a day and its amazing for my pain and anxiety.

I love Gov Wolf saying Pennsylvania is not ready for Recreational marijuana. He might want to check the polls. 60% in PA already support it. And that's only going to go up. And then he said he will let Pennsylvanians decide when there ready!! How the Hell is he going to do that when we can't even vote for it here??? Then there the Scott Wager idiot. He's totally against recreational marijuana. So I'll be voting for Wolf anyway. It's so insane all you can vote for here is the politicians and not for what you want. Its criminal.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hey, MM you slow cure most your stuff in that greenhouse last year? Some of this hung as seen in this picture until Feb at this guys grow I helped cut down. I think I posted this picture before last year or one like it.
    IMG_20161021_180128.jpg

Water curing also comes out real smooth but makes the flower look like crap. I accidentally freezer cured once. I had set aside a bunch of freshly cut fluff to make bubble with and one of the bag slipped behind everything in the freezer. I found it about a year later almost perfectly dry and looked just like it did fresh. It was a super smooth smoke and the terps were there also but it also had freezer taste you know like fish and game meat lol. I figure with a new chest freezer and some baking soda it may work pretty good if one is patient. The plus I suppose is all you do is cut it off and throw it in zip locks as opposed to having to hang it for awhile then trim some and bag it, look every so often, then eventually clean it up and jar it ........

• Like Like x 1
  10. MI isn't that free flowing and it all depends where you live the more north you go less rules are unforced and honestly MI's new laws and the way they want to go recreational is setup for big business and rich fucks, I want legal rec weed in MI but not the way it's being done, I think it should be setup to keep big business at bay and keep giving all these little guys a chance to actually earn a living like any of its going to matter if people don't quit under cutting each other on price fucking $50 zips and under $800 elbows, imo topshelf is worth $200 a Oz I mean you spend nearly close to a half a year babying a plant loving it giving it all that it needs to thrive and now people want it cheaper and cheaper all while the quality is going up shitty green is harder and harder to find(i admit I really don't look for mexi brown anymore) now don't get me wrong I love being in MI I feel way safer with my Med Card then I did living in Indiana and the dispo's are cool and the Place a super cool dude told me about is cannabis heaven, and going to a High Times Cannabis Cup was very surreal, but atleast for southwest Michigan it's not a cannabis utopia, so far nearest dispo is about 90miles a way my town and the town over approved 7 shops to open between the two towns that was a year ago still no shops open, basically there are parts of the state it's so whatever you want no one is really watching but the county I live in fuckheads still be kicking down doors

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. I was just saying that in Michigan it seems like the total opposite of Pennsylvania being that they only charge $5k for a dispensary permit and there popping up all over at least in Bay City area anyway. And like you even said there all undercutting eachothers prices. That's a total different recipe for disaster in its self. To me that doesn't sound like it's set up for big business at all. Sounds like way to many little guys and things getting over crowded.

Pennsylvania is set up more for big buissnes. Well big medical buissnes AND political friends that is. It costs like 1 million dollars just for a permit. And theres other big fees as well. And where I live in a 100 mile radius theres 4 dispensaries. That's it. Closest one to my house is still a 45min drive. And the prices are expensive. $20 a gram and $65 for an eight in most cases. And that's why I said Michigan and Pennsylvania are total opposites situation wise. Neither is good. Two totally different end of the spectrum. Ones barley a market and the other is on the path of being over saturated. At least in Michigan you guys can Vote for what you want and have some control. In Pennsylvania all we can vote for is to get the corrupt politicians in office and then they make all the decisions.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I just ended up drying in that greenhouse. I have to get a new top soon. About a month or 2 after i was done with a huge wind came and ripped the top off and it all ended up in my neighbors tree haha. I have a deep freezer i could use but it will probably be packed with fresh material for bubble hash.

13. Man, I remember 10 years ago right as medical came around and 350$ ounces were a normal thing. I almost wish it would go back to illegal for a year so people could make some real money again. I know people around me have had to quit indoors because they can barely cover their overhead with how low prices are

• Like Like x 1
  14. I love this 100% sativa high from durban poison. 20180821_140440.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  15. I'm guessing your enjoying it right now? Lol

• Like Like x 1
  16. Of course. It has a pretty unique high i really enjoy. Pretty clear headed.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nice. Sounds like the High I'm getting from the Lemon G strain I just Vaped 20 min ago.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Did you grow that? Nice nug

• Like Like x 1