Michganman2018

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by michganman, Jun 17, 2018.

1. Hey. I'll keep this short because I am rather busy. I do a journal every year and this year is no different. I have 45 plants in ground and as of today they are 2-3 ft tall. Home made soil from last year, added more nutrients(dry organic) and then planted in the same holes. Things are just starting for me because I have been recovering from some medical problems. Ask any questions you want Here's where we are at now..... 20180616_182601.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1

2. That's alot of weed plants man what total weight do you get from 45 plants?? I don't grow myself I just smoke but this has me intrigued man lol

• Like Like x 2
  3. Wowwww ! Fuckin nice 45 lol wish i could find a good spot for a crop like that.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I dont know exactly. I'm doing a couple more than last year. I dont like to put out exact amounts what I am pulling in out on the internet. I'm hoping for at least a lb per plant average. The ones in the middle of the garden will get huge and the ones on the outside with less sun wont be nearly as nice. Check out my last years grow on my profile. Or search up 'monster plant thread 2017"

• Like Like x 3
  5. It gets too cramped. I'll barely be able to walk through there come September

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thats what you want im jelous lol oh well time to roll a fatty

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

7. Damn that's mad dude you'll be baked 24/7 365 haha

• Like Like x 2
  8. It goes a lot quicker than you think. Theres quite a few dispensaries I'll make BHO for and sell flowers to as well. I am still smoking last years crop and the taste is just now getting off and dried out. I'll be buying flowers soon. I still have lbs of material to turn into oil.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Dammit MM I'm 3rd stringing it...no more chairs left! I'm popping a squat in the middle where the big plants be.

This grow is the biggest one I've seen here. My man, chargin hard on the organics! Speaking of which, later on I'm hoping to see a 2018 Monster thread.

If you recall, can you tell us some of the strains you have going in the garden?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  10. Every single plant in the my main garden is my own cluster fuck, mutt of a strain. It's been a couple years now and I have shaved down what does best for my climate and what grows the Largest. They are a mix of sour d, blueberry, kosher kush and a random bagseed of.....? I can't remember man. I have lost so much cognitive ability since these seizures have started. On the side of my house I have my personals, some seeds i got from this badass i know...there i have kali China, hualta?(spelling) and Guatemala land race.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Sick - I like the idea of selective breeding for a specific climate. One day you'll pass those seeds to your kids and it'll end up being a michganman heritage strain. I've always wanted to breed a Sativa using big numbers outdoors, selected for the best year after year. One day...le sigh

I'm interested in how your Kali China grows, since I have one too. Mine has leaf variegation from early on and some purple coloring.

• Like Like x 2

12. Last years grow.

• Like Like x 4
  13. I was wondering when you were going to start a journal looking forward to the show.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Thanks man. Should be a decent year. I'm a little behind last year but it'll turn out ok. Started my ipm routine tonight with a spray down of captain Jack's dead bug and put down slug killer. They were getting pretty eaten up after only a couple days in the ground.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Things are looking ok. About to top the plants. Gave a light feeding last night and dusted the whole area with diatomaceous earth. Still a little behind from planting late, oh well, they will hit their stride soon. 20180626_144723.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  16. That's gonna be a field of dreams....or a jungle of nightmares
    yeah
    Gonna make any booby traps this year? That's what my wife and I call my hands..booby traps

• Like Like x 2
  17. Haha. Nice. Boobies.
    I'm sure I'll get the traps set eventually. I have been working on my wall around the garden a bit. I dont think anyone's coming in without a LOT of effort and noise. I have about an 7-8ft wall around the perimeter with branches and sticks and thorns woven together about 4ft thick. The only way to reach the garden is through my backyard and so far the neighbors have been alright. About the field of dreams/jungle nightmare...definitely going to be a jungle nightmare. I crammed in so many plants because I started late but I'm betting they will catch up and create a huge mess close together. I'll have to keep up on my training and trellis this year or I'll end up regretting it for sure

• Like Like x 2
  18. Like a natural wall of pain!
    Yeah man no rest this year again for us both...I'll have a sketch drying situation again lol (not like yours last year - whoa)
    You said earlier you've transplanted a few 20 gallons before - any tips?
    Can't wait to see the jungle in action! Blood will probably flow again! Stay tuned for bird parts and rodent baby death! Haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. I really hope you have good luck with your drying because my situation about killed me with anxiety. The whole god damn neighborhood was skunked out Haha. My wife is still mad. I'm thinking I'll add onto that PVC hoop house I built and make it longer. Like triple the length. The only thing I can say about transplanting the 20's is make sure the roots are decently filled out and dry before doing it. When I did it I had plastic grow bags that I just sliced with a razor, but you might not want to do that with your fancy air pots. Good luck buddy, and may no random bird limbs befall your crop.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Good to see you about for another year. I wish I could run 45 but I try and stay within my limit.

Same thing I do, I fill 20s about halfway up and cut away the bag. Less pressure to get them in their final spot specially when it always seems like I am running behind.
    Just within a 200m of me there is atleast 5 other grows I have spotted this year, so I can just blame that early morning Kush smell on them.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1