Michganman 2019

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by michganman, Mar 2, 2019.

1. This I my first crop using alpaca.

I started thinking about using alpaca poop right after seeing one of Jorge Cervantes YouTube videos. He bosted about how good it was. So started looking for the stuff. 3 years latter I found some a few miles from me.
    My plants have never looked better.
    But .. I made a mistake I put too much blood meal in my soil mix and it caused the nitrogen toxicity not any other signs just small buds coming on my flowering crop now that I have going.
    But the plants look great.

These are pics of my flowing girls and my some of the vegging garden. All these pics were taken with in last 2 weeks.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 5
  2. Hi friend.. !!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good morning! Welcome!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Welcome back! Ill just be here pacing around the house until the snow melts. Im kinda stuck at the moment looking for things to do and its driving me crazy.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dang those girls look good man

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I know right... ugh

sent sitting in my garden

• Like Like x 3
  7. Its getting a little warmer outside now and I was able to finally tap my maple trees. If you have not looked into the benifets of maple sap i suggest you do. Its very healthy. Ill be giving it to my plants this year until they are in ground and in their holes for the year. It contains vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes and a bunch of other stuff that is healthy to our plants. The small sugar content is great for the micro herd of our soil. During peak time I can get about a gallon a day from each tree and the plants freaking love it.

The Health Benefits Of Drinking Maple Tree Sap

20190318_155644_001.jpg 20190318_155701.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  8. Whoa shes a squirter! I actually got a gallon in less than 2 hours. 20190318_180950.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Oh yea. Good stuff. I would drink it if I had taken the time to wash the taps and jugs. It tastes really good.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Bro thanks for the tip now to find someone with a maple tree! How's everything going man?

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hey mm didn't you say you were going to try growing some Auto this year?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Going real good man. For once I have nothing to complain about. And yourself?

• Like Like x 2
  13. Yea but I never ended up buying any. Anything you reccomend?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Doing good getting the new pad straightened... Been pressing a bunch of flower... I'm going to start trying this new tek I read about that supposedly leaves you with some yummy saucey rosin jam, here's some LA sunshine I pressed awhile back it was so tasty! IMG_20190116_120418_032.jpg

Sent from my HTC U11 life using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  15. Well I got some I don't really recommend any cuz I've not really growing anything good outside yet that I know of any ways but I've seen some guys growing some really good shit recently here north of us and in Canada where his summers are a lot shorter but this guy up there grows and yeah he usually puts out a lot of weight. Let me go and research him real quick and find out what he says and suggest cuz he's been growing for like 30 years and he's got the plan for real for growing in our hemisphere our area. He documents rights and does tutorial videos also they're very informative.
    I'm not at home right now but I'll be there this afternoon I'll get back with you later on this evening and let you know more about what I figured out and what all the auto that I have and what they produce cuz when I got them I got them out of seed City and I got several different kinds but they're all high potency high-yielding Autos that produce within 90 days from germination I'll be running those as soon as the weather breaks and I can get them outside I'm putting them in the ground Memorial Day weekend and they'll be done by the end of August and I'll be able to run my other plants alongside those I should have some pretty good yields coming out this year if everything goes to plan.....Aaaa.. I just jinxed myself

• Like Like x 3
  16. That looks sexy for sure. Looks like you really got your process down. I have had about another 10-15lbs of trim sitting in my garage since last year. Im going to use it as mulch though. Its probably gross. Haha the other day I dug out an old pair of mud boots that were stored by that trim and 3 chicken bones fell out of one boot and a mouse nest came out of the other. Like one was their home and another was their pantry lol.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. I got a good source of leaf humus compost lined up now. The pile is about 1-2ft deep and 40ft long. Looks pretty good. Could of used some more time but itll do. Im going to spread this across my holes soon and work it in.
    Making leaf humus | Our Habitat Garden
    20190319_134000.jpg 20190319_134011.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  18. So i got bad news. I cant believe it. Thise plants I thought hermed from a light were actually pollinated by a male. Some fuck head around there actually grew a male. Fucking rookies. So if I sent you seeds, they are not fem. They are regular. Damn I feel foolish. 20190324_170858.jpg

• Like Like x 3