Michelle Obama

Discussion in 'General' started by Smawrpg, May 20, 2009.

1. Anyone else think that this women is not as attractive as they are making it seem in the press. I mean for one she was on the top 100 most attractive women in Maxim. YEAH RIGHT! I love how the press try so hard to glorify everything about Obama but where does it stop. I actually think she is on the border of not very attractive?

2. She's hot, I'll hit her hard. But I wouldn't talk to her at all, she look like a fucking bitch.

3. shes aight....not that great

and i like black chicks

4. I dont know she is kind of a slut man, i mean she shows off her upper arms and stuff...

5. You've made a thread about how attractive Michelle Obama is...

Yet you wonder why the Media would bring up the subject.

:eek: :laughing:

6. I don't really get how this thread is all that political....... beauty is subjective, the people that rate her found her attractive. Suddenly its the media trying to glorify Obama? lol

Also remember the top 100 best looking people list is a FAMOUS people list. We probably know everyday people better looking than a fair majority of people on those lists, I know I do.

7. Shes definitely not amazing..

8. For a 40-something year old politician's wife, she looks amaaaaazing. When you're pushing 50, you will only wish your wife looks as hot as she does.

Does she look like a hot 20 year old? No. That's not what she's being compared to. Have some perspective here.

9. I can't rate honestly, I have no physical attraction to black people at all, I don't know why. I'm not racist I'm just not attracted.

10. ew shes fucking ugly, if you google search they even compare her face to a monkeys, wow shes hideous i wouldent fuck that with a dildo

11. Power is hawwwt.

12. overrated for sure, but not hideous.

13. Who gives a fuck... (It's apparent many people do)

I think it's more important that she seems to be an intelligent and thoughtful individual

14. Her looks arn't exactly my "cup of tea", but I would slam her like a door.

And then flee the country, because polititions scare me.

15. Hotter than Hillary Clinton? Hell, yes!

Hotter than Halle Barry? Well...no.

16. she got a fatty..

17. She's not ugly, she's hotter than Hillary....but that's not saying much.

18. michelle obama has the face of a pug

19. One of the uglier faces in the media but, I bet she makes great toast.

20. Shes alright... A couple steps up from Laura Bush to say the least. Shes easier to look at than Clinton and im not even going to start on Barbera Bush.