Michelle Obama says Obama's home country is Kenya

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dronetek, Apr 3, 2010.

1. I've never really bought in to the birther stuff, but I don't know how to explain this one away.

"When took our trip to Africa & visited his home country in Kenya."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht1qeK3roU0]YouTube - MichelleObama.mov[/ame]

2. Who gives a fuck -- No offense like..

3. Who gives a fuck if some guy possibly lied about his nationality to subvert our laws? lol.....

Maybe if we put an (R) next to his name you would see why one should give a fuck?

4. He's just a face for all the bullshit the US government spurts out... Why care? Leave em to it.

5. effective troll is effective...
    Yeah who cares? Who cares if his real name IS Barry Soetoro? Who cares that he was adopted in indonesia and is technically/legally indonesian, whether he was born in kenya or not - so he's still not a citizen no matter who's side you look at it from... Who cares that for some reason he decided to change his normal-sounding name to Barrack Hussein Obama?

Who really cares about who controls the US? Let's just sit back and watch it all fall to shit, and complain about it later....

Right?

Meet the 'chubby boy with the curly hair': New photographs of Barack Obama's childhood in Indonesia emerge | Mail Online

6. wrong, not gonna complain :D

7. Wasn't he born in Hawaii?

8. #8 Ayos, Apr 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2010
    Barack Obama was, but it doesn't look that way for Mr. Barry Soetoro... Shit's gonna be a mess. If Barack Obama was found that he wasn't a natural citizen, that will pretty much void this whole health care thing correct? If he is going to be impeached, hope it's within the next two years....

9. #9 Dronetek, Apr 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2010
    According to him and his media. Up until now I've had no reason to doubt them. This is a bit odd though. Especially when combined with other comments and so called evidence.

10. I believe his grandmother on his father's side made some comment about his Kenyan roots as well I believe.

11. All I know is he has not come through with his campaign promises...and he's no better than any of the other shitty ass corrupted presidents we've had in the past.
    For that reason alone I think he should be removed from office and replaced by someone who isn't a total puppet and who will actually do the peoples will instead of the big pharmas.
    However, in light of this recent discovery he should not only be thrown out of office but thrown in jail, shot, and have to watch while his children are fed expired pork rinds and broiled asparagus.
    :smoking::hello::wave::devious:

12. That doesn't prove shit... jus sayin...

13. I know it doesn't. All I asked was for some sort of explanation.

14. You sure she wasn't talking about his dad? Barack Obama Sr., who was born in Kenya?

15. No because he is dead. Why/How would she take a trip with a dead person ( no drugs involved of course :p )

16. Uh, she could've brought up a story from when he was alive?

17. I know Italians who refer to Italy as their home country even though they have never stepped foot outside of the US.

This is how conspiracy theories work...

You start with a conclusion: "Barack Obama was not born in the US"

Then you find evidence to support your conclusion: "We visited his homeland of Kenya"

And you ignore evidence that doesn't fit your conclusion: A US birth certificate

It's the exact opposite of how real science and research works.

18. Sorry, I've never once heard an American claim another country was their "home country". Unless of course they migrated here in their lifetime.

She said home country.

I'm not ignoring that evidence. Why cant you guys deal with the reality at hand and not the red herrings you wish you were dealing with? I said clearly in the OP I didn't buy in to the conspiracy. I simply wanted a good explanation for what she says here. Instead you give this rambling explanation for what a conspiracy is.

Its possible. Thats why I asked.

19. Do a little research before you keep making yourself look stupid. Obama Sr. died in 1982. Michelle Obama would be 20.... do I really need to explain the rest?
    No it's not possible.

20. That's probably what she meant. His father's home country is Obama's homeland.

Was this a speech with teleprompter or a q&a session style thing?