Michele Leonhart

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by WheresMySlaw, Jul 31, 2010.

1. How to we stop her? Is signing the petition enough or is she going to get the DEA job no matter what we do?

I hate feeling hopeless in my own country. She's breaking the standards that her superiors set in place. She is disobeying the fucking president. Why does this moron still have a job?

2. and you're referring to....?

3. Sorry. Michele Leonhart is the interim head of the DEA and has a history of opposing any research into medical marijuana without reasoning. She has also continued to raid dispensaries in legal states and makes no apologies. She will likely continue this behavior unchecked if granted the position officially.

She is one of our biggest enemies.

4. shoot that bitch!:mad:

5. What?

If you are saying what you think I'm saying, America is so much worse than I thought.

Michele Leonhart doesn't even have the official title/rank in the DEA, yet she is going around acting like she has the power? Kinda disgusting...

I still think if she is disobeying the presidents order, it's treason. (Though that's in the eye of the beholder, like truth)

Well, if she does get elected/appointed officially, (and she continues to be treasonous) I'm washing my hands of worrying about the DEA. They would just another form of drug cartels, so I will think of them as such.

6. The worst part is that she actually has Obama's backing even though she's disobeying him. I really don't think he's paying attention to anything related to medical marijuana. He has his views and orders regarding it, but he doesn't seem to care if the DEA is following them as long as we know where HE stands.

That's total bullshit. If you want her to stop raiding dispensaries and she isn't, then don't fucking give her your backing you fucking idiot.

7. Gotcha.

As much as it pisses me off, it doesn't surprise me. Obama is, has been and always will be full of shit. He has shown, time and time again, that he doesn't give a goddamn about state's rights. He has no regard for the Constitution, nor the checks and balances built in to it.

I honestly don't see Obama listening to the people. He hasn't done so yet, why would he start? I have zero faith in this regime. :mad:

8. Whatever happened to "Yes we can!" :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

9. i know this is off topic but isnt the ya dun goofed girls last name leonhardt?

10. Propaganda for the sheeple. That's all it ever was.