Michele Bachmann wins straw poll

Discussion in 'Politics' started by weednotcrack, Aug 14, 2011.

1. good work Nostradamus

2. :laughing:

3. :p

just kidding with the nostradamus thing..

don't mean to be a downer.. but i think they'll find a way to get Romney the GOP nomination..

Lets not forget that these 2 parties only want to be reelected and hold onto control. They don't nominate the best candidate for the country and the people.. they want the guy who's gonna win elections..
    winning elections is big business, and these dudes want the power and $$$ that comes along with it.

i just see the writing n the wall with Romney... all he does is lose polls and lose debates.. yet the media calls him the front runner..

he looks good in a suit, and panders better than anyone else.. and that's who they want for their party and for their corporate buddies..

just my little .02

i hope i'm wrong

4. me and nostradamus were borned in the same womb.

I made a post somewhere in these forums saying perry/bachmann a month ago, before perry announced he was running.

once they get the nomination, ill make a thread asking all to bow before me.

5. i won't be able to bow.. since i'll be hanging from my living room ceiling.

6. This. Or my brain will be on the wall behind me.

7. I have to stay alive to see how this shit storm turns out. Its the sadist in me :eek:

"When you're a human being on planet earth, you have a ticket to the freak show, if you're an American, you have a front row seat." -George Carlin

8. I guarantee you the mainstream media bastards will still consider Ron Paul a fringe candidate after this

9. How is Ron Paul not taken seriously at all?? wtf....

10. He still lost. That makes him a LOSER. But he's used to that as he's been a loser for a long time now.

11. How can someone not see this coming? She won in the state that orgasms at the sight of her.

12. They obviously didn't orgasm at the sight of RP. He came in second. That makes him First Loser.

13. Bachmann is a former IRS attorney turned anti-tax crusader, not buying it. She rails against federal subsidies and then takes them. She got drawn into that very petty and childish fight at the debate. She's not Presidential. She's an imposter.

/rant

14. Yeah? and?

15. I'm reasonably sure that Obama or any other Democrat won't get elected again... the blame has to be passed on to maintain the two party charade at this point. The consequences of the past 3 years' massive spending and central economic planning will become manifest in the next election cycle - it won't look so good to have Obama still in the White House, as he will be the obvious blame when the economic shit hits the fan.

It will be a Republican in the White House when the economy really plunges, so then we can blame the problem on all the evil deregulation and capitalism.

16. He just needs to fucking die of old age and drop off the radar.

17. Interesting that Bachmann gave out 6000 tickets and 1200 of those went elsewhere. Ron Paul gave out around 5000 and nearly beat her.

18. He still lost and thats all that matters.
    He's a loser. Time to face the reality of it. America hasn't any time for losers.