Michele Bachmann Quotes

Discussion in 'General' started by Justin127, Dec 21, 2011.

1. She is an extremely intelligent and inspiring woman...

"I find it interesting that it was back in the 1970s that the swine flu broke out under another, then under another Democrat president, Jimmy Carter. I'm not blaming this on President Obama, I just think it's an interesting coincidence."

"Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas."

“But we also know that the very founders that wrote those documents worked tirelessly until slavery was no more in the United States.” (talking about decl.)

''Not all cultures are equal.''

''This is an earthquake issue. This will change our state forever. Because the immediate consequence, if gay marriage goes through, is that K-12 little children will be forced to learn that homosexuality is normal, natural and perhaps they should try it.''

My favorite so far:
    “The President of the United States will be taking a trip over to India that is expected to cost the taxpayers $200 million a day.”

It would be fuckin hilarious if this idiot won.

2. Lol this bitch is so dumb. She's fucking crazy. It's amazing she was in first at one point. She has no chance so now all she does is try and pick fights with other candidates.

3. MFW everytime she talks:
    [​IMG]

4. up until about a week ago I thought she was that chick that sang in phantom of the opera or something. ;v/

This years cast kinda sucks, I haven't been following the show.

5. Haha Michelle Bachman is like...so terrible. I don't understand her...she's crazy.

6. She makes Sarah Palin look like a Harvard graduate.

7. I prefer Palin.

Dumb and dumber, Michele is dumber. How.is.that.even.possible?

8. Middle aged white women love her though

9. ''Not all cultures are equal.''

How is this not true?

10. ''Not all cultures are equal.''

Well she's right about that.

11. I know what you are saying, but she was making it like we are the superior culture.

12. Ahhk I get ya. Do you know if she was referencing any cultures specifically in saying this?

13. She obviously did something right guys...she's loaded, she's a successful politician.

I don't agree with her very much but she's successful. I'd take that kind of success regardless of if everyone thought I was a fool.

14. She hates muslims. Was probably talking about the middle east.

15. Well if she was talking about the middle east (not all Muslims in general) then she couldnt be more right.