Michael Savage! The Savage Nation!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ebilgreby, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Anyone listen to his radio show? This guy's an American Treasure....

2. He's not that great after a show or two. You realize he's just as bad as the rest.

3. Did u know he's on a terrorist list just because he talks against government

4. Guy at my work comes at me every other day " savage says ( insert bullshit talking point) and swears he's ahead of the game because savage likes to call himself moderate.

I like funny or interesting radio shows, politics is usually neither of those, instead its usually sad and disappointing.

5. Ive been listening since I was about 20. 26 now he really does know what hes talking about...

6. #6 Ebilgreby, Apr 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2012
    [quote name='"munchymeiser900"']Did u know he's on a terrorist list just because he talks against government[/quote]

Yeah hes banned in brittian... thats some bs wouldn't you agree...

7. Britain has a lot of bullshit banning under its belt.

8. Was that when he was an uber liberal taking naked pictures with Ginsberg or when he decides to be a war mongering "Tap'em in the bath house, tap'em in the mosque, tap 'em tap 'em" conservative?

9. He's on right now... tune in to you're local conservative radio broadcaster...

10. Savage is like a rabid dog (IMHO)

No wait!

Savage is like an infected, pussy sore, all puffed up about to explode spraying vomit on all around him. (IMHO)

ya, that's better.

11. #11 Ebilgreby, Apr 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2012
    [quote name='"dalars"']Savage is like a rabid dog (IMHO)

No wait!

Savage is like an infected, pussy sore, all puffed up about to explode spraying vomit on all around him. (IMHO)

ya, that's better.[/quote]

I wasn't expecting anything different coming from a grass city forum...EDIT: but had some dim hope that maybe someone out here had some balls!

12. seriously, the guy is just full of hate. That's supposed to be entertaining?

I guess if you're a conservative and like to be lied to.

13. [quote name='"dalars"']seriously, the guy is just full of hate. That's supposed to be entertaining?

I guess if you're a conservative and like to be lied to.[/quote]

It's not hate ... he's just pissed off!

14. michael savage overacts i really can't stand him

15. [quote name='"metalplusweed"']michael savage overacts i really can't stand him[/quote]

He says it like it is!

16. He's just another son of a bitch in a long line of sons-of-bitches.

One more generic neocon talk show host chickenshit chickenhawk.

17. You speak as if you know something. But I'll tell you something. You don't know something. Are you trying to start something here? This thread was going okay until you put in your two cents, which is all the sense you probably have. When adults are talking it's not nice for you to start hurling insults, not just at MS, he don't care what you say, what you are doing is attacking folks talking peaceably in this thread in this forum and it's very rude of you. Didn't your mama ever teach you if you don't have anything nice to say, shut the fuck up? What's with you left wing guys that makes you think everyone in the world may only like what you like, and if they like something else then your going to puff up your chest and start whining like your being treated so unfairly in this world and it's those guys fault over there and you haven't given them permission to have an opinion different from yours. Now you owe the OP an apology for shitting on his thread. After you apologize then next time you disagree with someone, remember that just because you disagree that don't give you permission to open your cake hole.

18. People who forward the position that to be passionate about the topic you must be an uncivilized, vulgar, impolite loudmouth I don't tend to like. They're the ones encouraging this business of shouting down one another rather than rationally discussing issues. We can do better.

19. I think he bitches and screams as he does because he's a closet communist.

20. [​IMG]