Michael Phelps + Pot = 8 gold medals?

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by thefr3shone, Feb 1, 2009.

1. This is really such a stupid comment. I'm sorry but use your brain a bit, your making the stoner community look bad.

2. Wheaties should be begging him to stay, not threatening to cut him off.

3. Lmao for saying Lebron (the more typical black man) would in theory smoke blunts, while tiger (typical "white-black man" ala Al Roker) would take one hitters. Not sure if it was your intent but i lol'd.

4. Did you or your brother ever blaze with him?

Hell yeah. That would be awesome to be able to take the hits he probably can. I on the other hand smoke cigarettes, making it harder for me to take bigger hits. :(

Phelps should have done the right thing and have said, "I smoke weed and there is nothing wrong with it, I infact won 8 gold medals proving what you think about weed is wrong."

It is defniately possible to smoke weed and have a great, successful life. I mean I have all kinds of interests, and be active. I do all kinds of active things (Im not the most active person by any means, but I do all kinds of things like running, skateboarding, etc, and I smoke weed and my life isnt over. This is of course assuming you smoke weed in moderation. While I think occasionaly smoking weed makes you a better person and gives you a better life, doing anything ALL the time, including smoking weed is bad, because that means there is only one aspect to your life. But the same thing goes for doing any activity all the time, not just weed, like drinking all the time, playing video games all the time, watching tv all the time, etc. Its all about adding things to your life. If you do only one thing, you are taking away from your life. Anyway, He could have fought for what is right and show what weed smokers can be but was afraid about losing his endorsements.