Michael Phelps is the new Chuck Norris

Discussion in 'General' started by FrostyNugs420, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Great just when the chuck norris jokes were finally not around, here comes Michael Phelps getting 8 gold medals in a single Olympic game. I was just watching ESPN and they even brought up a couple. Those little phrases like:
    "When Michael Phelps swims, he doesn't splash, the water tries to get out of the way."

Anyone else noticing this?

2. The dude eats 12,000 calories a day. I dont think even chuck norris could do that.

3. ^^^ yeah man if u saw the video of wat he actually ate it was rediculous lol
    and he got ADHD too

4. Michael Phelps is so strong, when he does push-ups he doesn't lift himself up, he pushes the earth down!

5. laughing out loud

6. #6 cannabis, Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2008
    Hurricanes, Cyclones and Tsunamis are actually the ocean trying to escape Michael Phelps.

Fertile females are not allowed in the pool after Phelps until the water has been boiled for twenty minutes.

When Aquaman is in trouble he calls Michael Phelps.

Michael Phelps' sperm can swim so well, they impregnated a woman who gave him a BJ.

Water drinks Michael Phelps.

Jaws beached himself once he heard the Michael Phelps theme music.

7. had me rolling so hard, LOVE em +rep :D

8. This is blasphemy, mods should close this thread.

9. agreed 100%

10. he will not have my respect until i see an add like this.

Attached Files:

11. Omg new Barrens chat :D /Doesnt play WoW

12. Michael Phelps once saved a fish from drowning.

Moses didn't part the Red Sea- it was Michael Phelps swimming.

Michael Phelps doesn't need an umbrella when it rains- the rain knows better.

13. Surprising hes American.

14. the OP hasnt posted in a while, you know what that means... If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

15. Chuck Norris is Michael Phelps

16. Let's be honest with ourselves. Michael Phelps is a dork. He is good at swimming, but if he wasn't, he would have spent the rest of his life as that weird looking fuck that everyone makes fun of. So no, he can never be Chuck Norris.

P.S. I do like Phelps though, his dedication is amazing.

17. you just blew my fuckin mind (H&K 2)

18. Honestly, I won't lie. I will say the same thing I've said to my friends. Michael Phelps is indeed a talented athlete. With that being said, I hate the person that he is. Two years ago, he got a DUI. Anyone else remember that? And America is so willing to forgive him that he's promoted as the top athlete for America in the Olympics, beyond LeBron. I hate how general opinions and thoughts can be swayed over something as pathetic as a few medals at the Olympics.

Sorry, really had to get that out there.

19. And his diet is absurd. Granted I'm certainly not a posterchild for health, but there's no way it's actually supplementing his athletic ability. He's lucky enough to be young and have a fast metabolism regardless of athleticism, but it's going to catch up to him before too long.

20. #20 LoveTheGreen, Aug 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2008
    The article I read gave the impression that he really does need it because he works out all day. I saw another swimmer saying they used to eat 5-7 thousand calories a day, and higher amounts were not unheard of...