Michael Phelps Diet

Discussion in 'General' started by Bluntzilla420, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Thats amazing... I mean when you work out with that much weight... one missed work out routine can fuck you over. I mean it is extremely difficult to maintain that much muscle hah... most people dont understand how hard it really is

2. He shaves every hair on his body. He has to eat them to be able to make it through that...:eek::confused: I'm high. :wave:

3. quite possibly the most confusing response ever but when ur an athlete like that it dosnt matter how much u eat hes a fuckin beast he could eat what ever he wants and swimmin burns a shit load of calories so fat people get to swimin

4. The dude burns it all off in his workouts. I used to swim in college, we would eat a box of donuts before practice sometimes just to get a mad sugar rush and then burn it all off in the pool. 12,000 though? thats fucking insane

5. Could you imagine this guy with a case of the munchies???

Shit he'd eat a small town right off the map.

...and still have room for ice cream.

6. A pound of pasta and an entire pizza for dinner? Holy shit I thought I could eat.:eek:

7. I'm not shocked at the calories, I'm more shocked that it's all junk food; things like white bread and mayonaise and stuff... Very interesting. I'm sure that article is a little exaggerated but I bet he still eats a lot.

8. people here might think this is awesome, but when you are required to eat that much it gets to be hard work

9. if he really does thats crazy.....i mean i'll have between 3500-4000 cals and thats still like 3x what i eat lol

10. great thrilla of manilla!

11. damn he i wish i could eat that much calories and stay at normal weight without the exercise lol :eek: