Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Michael Phelps did alright.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by kribby, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Amazing athlete but I really don't like him. If you need someone to stand behind you on something, don't call him.

2. this has nothing to do with that though.. if the most decorated olympic athlete ever smokes pot, then is pot really that bad? thats the point

3. [quote name='"kribby"']this has nothing to do with that though.. if the most decorated olympic athlete ever smokes pot, then is pot really that bad? thats the point[/quote]

You're right, great article btw man. Hopefully it can open some eyes.

4. He's obviously the greatest olympian ever because he smokes weed.;)

5. No man, I would love if Phelps just became 100% public with it. But for his own sake, he would lose all of his endorsements and he is hardly going to drop any of that shit for us.

6. He seems alright not the most exciting sport but I wouldn't complain if I were him.

7. Jamaican bobsled team, you know those guys are burnin it up. I'm proud of Phelps though, for representing our country like he does.

8. He has lungs of steel and is the most decorated olympian of all time

Beat that Bill O'reilly

9. Not trusting, but certainly a very difficult one. Phelps is just on another level to swimmers and the chance is that nobody in the world will be as good in the water as he was.

10. I like Phelps, he seems like a pretty genuine guy. I mean, he's been in the Olympic games since he was 14. He's done amazing things for the sport, and he gives a lot back to kids.