Michael Myerz music video

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by ayeyowhatup, Mar 14, 2012.

1. Hey everybody, my name is Andrew Jeschke and I am an aspiring director. I just released a music video for the rapper, Michael Myerz. He is a white, Jewish kid from Valdosta, Georgia and has a different kind of flow that I think you may enjoy. I'm just trying to spread the word about the music video and would appreciate it if you did the same. You can find it on my Youtube account. youtube.com/andrewjeschke
    Thank you

2. Haha holy shit! I live in michaels neighborhood back in roswell..what a coincidence.

3. rick santorum, telly from the movie Kids, lookin boy

got a nice flow though. a little awkward and his hand movements really annoy me for some reason.

also, i really like the direction. i can only hope that i could find someone to do something like that for me for a good price or something.

4. Excellent filming. The general turn out had me feelin like "whhhaaatt?"

5. #5 anticenss, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
    Are you an aspiring musician, singer or rapper looking for good background music, instrumentals and beats that you can choose for your own compositions? Then your one top audio library is “Intenational-beat”. We are a leading and most promising audio library in the world. We offer you a huge compilation of original, captivating, energetic and innovative collection to buy beats online. Our sole mission is to provide musicians with quality beats and instrumentals of various genres at a very affordable price.

We have outstretched our collection of work to a variety of styles like: hip hop instrumentals, dirty south, R&B, club, pop, rap beatse, electronic and a whole bag full of lots of other genres. Our all the unusual and extraordinary beats are result of our dedicated and top music producers from all over the world. Our aim is to reach each and every musician present in the whole world and help him in the best way by endowing him with our unique and commendable beats with hooks. You can buy beats from online audio store as per your requirement and prerequisites.

We provide a very nice platform for everyone irrespective of whether you want to buy beats or sell beatssell beats. You just have to register yourself with us to sell beats in a very promising manner. With our website you can reach amongst the classes and masses all around the world and get your deserved remunerations and admiration.

Our instruments and beats will be sure to bring your compositions to life and will create the whole magical aura in the surrounding and will touch everyone’s heart and will live there for an extremely long time.

You can also ’Like’ us on Facebook and become the part of our musical family and do follow us on Twitter. For more details visit us at: http://international-beat.com/