Miami

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by greencuisine, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Sup fellaz, newcomer from miami here, anyone else in the area?

2. Yeah dude, I live in Miami too! :D

3. Nice it's good to be a part of this community, everyone seems so nice. I've been snooping around this site for a few weeks now but decided to become a part of it because I've truly fallen in love w/ maryjane. Lately I've come across some sour diesel, maui kush, and was lucky enough to find a gram of some medical not too long ago. Mind posting the strains you've come across in the miami area?

4. I live in the Miami area too. Great no name dank!

We've been getting purple pickups lately.

Most of the strains your dealer tells you isn't real. They usually make it up.

5. Yeah I know what you mean they make up names in order to sell more / make the strain sound more attractive. But I've actually gone out of my way to verify I'm getting the good stuff, and the stuff I listed I have actually gotten my hands on. When you have it in a bag, that's in a box, that's in a drawer and it still reeks up your entire room, you know it's the real deal sour d lol but good looking out!

Damn sounds good! It's nice to know there are others out there doing what I love. I've been dying to get my hands on some purp I've only tried it once & it was all a blur :smoking: lol do you know the PR on an ounce of that stuff?

6. Haha me too, I just had to make an account and be part of the city.
    I've also been getting some really good no name dank..lots of crystals and a beautiful pale colors.
    My dealer gets em from this guy who has his own warehouse for weed, and it's all be dank.