Miami weed part 2

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by 305tillidie, Feb 26, 2005.

1. Picked up a quarter of this from my dealer. It doesnt look like what I have gotten before, I was actually a little disapointed when I saw it. But I lucked out and smoked a fat bowl with my brother and its amazing :) When I got home and had time to check it out ...man it was so fresh and sticky. For some reasons the hairs on it are shedding like mad. First pic is new stuff second pic is the stuff I usualy get (assorted nugs from diff batchs).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. thats some nice shit man i wish i had that right now:smoke:

3. Thanks alot. Im gona be getten an ounce in 3 days of whatever he has at the time. So I'll post those pics when I get it along with my new bong Im gona buy =)

4. You know what's funny? I've gone down to Miami a couple times to go party and those look exactly like what i've gotten down there. Whoever grows that must have a pretty decent operation going. I live in west palm beach btw.

5. yup ive been hearing that same thing from my friends over and over.

6. looks great

7. Damn those budsa re all different kinds of colors! Looks like some great shit man!

8. i wanna see the new shit u get and that new bong :D

9. I have boughten from my new dealer about 8-10 times in the last 2 months or so. I have NEVER EVER gotten one batch that looked like another.

10. Will do for sure man. I love sharing my stuff with ya guys come to 305 lets smoke a blunt. I just smoked a 3 gram blunt with my brother of the stuff in the first pic. I was about to die. Ive been high for so long and im still up there.

11. oh shit thats awsome i havnt been smoking up too much lately because ive had alot of basketball but the season is ending soon so im gonna be back in my regular smoking habbits and ill be postin pics of my weed and bongs n stuff

12. nice.

weed > basketball

13. i got like 3 weeks of it left tops :D