Miami Ganja

Discussion in 'General' started by jamalsky, Jan 29, 2013.

1. #1 jamalsky, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
    Dear Stoner Lads,

I'm Yoni, a new european in Miami. I'm gonna be here for a while, my company just transfered me. Here, the weather is sweet, girls are beautiful, sea is perfect... But!

Yep there is a "but"... I'm out of weed. I've seen a few posts about people asking for tips on "How to find weed in Miami", but it seems that the usual answer is "ask around"... As Boromir would say "one does not simply ask around!".

Could you, by any chance give me more detailed tips...?

Peace! :smoking:

ps : I'm not a bloody copper :devious:

ps' : if you're my hero, don't hesitate to send me a PM

2. Fair enough question. Miami-specific advice won't be the best from me (although it's not too hard if you go down to the University of Miami or another college), but you'll find connections come with time. Go down to a bar, start talking to people, and casually ask about it. If you start hanging out with someone at work, casually ask if you feel comfortable. Don't do anything risky just to get bud, it'll be flowing eventually. I know miami has a pretty big market, you'll find the dank if you try hard enough. Be smart, be safe, good luck!

3. Yeah, I saw that the Uni might be one of the best options, I'll do it properly next weekend and try that out. Back home I had that perfect dealer who just delivered :) Comfy innit! Anyway cheers for the fast answer mate.

Peace

4. Anytime. Welcome to the states and to GC

5. head to the local college or head to a bar and ask people that look like the smoke. worst case scenario is they say no and look at you weird but you gotta get out there to get results.

6. " You miss 100% of the shots you dont take"

7. Your best bet is the bars. I've never bought weed from strangers, but my mom who is a bartender tells me all the time people come in blazed all the time. Or even ask the bartender if they seem chill. You just have to get out there and know what to look for. Also don't dress up too much or look suspicious cause you might freak someone out.

8. Yeah, because a cop would never think to deny their occupation on a stoner website.:cool:

9. I'll try bars as well this weekend then!

10. I would be a bloody desperate copper innit... :( Fishing on the internet.

11. Stop being a cop and maybe you will get some herb

12. ok I quit... You win, I'm M.P.D.

13. Don't mind them, a lot of GC'ers don't like when people ask shit like this. I don't find issue. It sucks moving to a new place. When I'm bartending, I hook people up all the time. I get asked a lot cause I tend to look high sometimes. I wonder why... :D

14. #14 jamalsky, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
    I understand them, it would be easy for an old bill to just ask stoners on the internet, hopin to find a dealer to throw in jail...

15. It's against the rules to post about dealers/connections for just that reason. That's why I gave you general tips instead of a phone number :p