Miami Dolphins Persuit of Nothingness

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by KingPins, Dec 9, 2007.

1. now 0-13 with only 3 more games to blow.. after getting the wood laid by the...... yeah, the Buffalo Bills.

Anyone with me on seeing the Dolphins finish 0-16

2. eh we got the #1 draft pick in the bag, i dont really care what they do from here on out

3. True.. i still want them to lose every single game.. ive never watched such a pathetic professional sports team.

4. Ya its funny its in the same year the pats are going for 16-0...but i dont think the dolphins are alone in their terribleness they just play in the tough afc...the niners would get destroyed in the afc, lol, because they are getting destroyed in the worst division in the nfc now.

5. hardly.. arizona is a solid team.. the seahawks are still pretty good and will make the playoffs.

That division is pretty weak.. you cant get much lower than miami, buffalo, and the jets this year.

6. To would LOVE to see Miami get their first win by taking down the Pat's. That would be to sweet. Not gonna happen, though.

7. The irony in this is that they[Miami Dolphins] are the only team to have an undefeated season[1972 Miami Dolphins], so far. The New England Patriots have a chance to be the 2nd team to ever accomplish this.

8. OH REALLLY!!!!?!!! OMG. none of us knew that.

9. haha, yes it is quite a sad sight to see those poor dolphins lose EVERY game... well atleast they're consistent ;)

10. Wow man are you okay?

11. man fuck yall its not the dolphins fault, how do you expect them to play with all these busted ass backups and college players... The dolphins fans need to petition the administration and protest because its Wayne Hyzinga, the GM, and Nick Sabans faults that theyre in the shape their in... seriously jesus fucking christ lets have the superbowl in miami every other year and spend 50 million revamping the stadium but well give our team a 2 million dollar salary cap thats precious

12. fuck you, your team barely beat a team that doesnt even have a winning record i wouldnt be running my mouth so hard because a sleeper team like jax will come in and fuck yall mouth up

13. They are going winless while the Pats go undefeated. Crazy.

14. Miami is going to destroy the pats, pride wont let them loose.

that would be the shit, 15-1 pats 1-15 Miami.

Packers superbowl is where its at :)

15. I REALLY REALLY like you

16. I agree/hope/pray for everything you just said.

17. Can Miami just wave a white flag and stop for the rest of the season?

I feel embarrassed FOR them :p

Perhaps next year they'll win a game, bit definitely not this year!

18. LOL I'll be ice skating in hell the day that shit happens. :p

19. Stranger things have happened :D

I'm going to see if I can find some people to bet bud on that game, gram of dank on Miami!

Pats losing to Miami would be the most embarrassing loss ever :laughing: Even better than the Steelers losing to the Jets :hello:

20. please you have no clue about the dolphins so dont talk, dont say a damn thing