Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MI prices

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PeaceToker420, Jul 31, 2019.

1. been a while since I’ve been on GC but good to be back. Tried searching posts but proved to be harder than expected on my cell.

Looking to chill in MI for a bit, wondering prices on a pound. I know many factors go into pricing so I’m just looking for a general range of what I should expect to pay for some pretty/stanky nugs.

Thanks in advance, apologies if posted in wrong area or If this is not allowed. Been a while.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think asking about prices is allowed just not hookups or advertising selling or just selling in general.

3. I grow own but if I run out I have to pay 200 oz from dispo.

4. Appreciate ya, thanks for the input. Typically a better deal when I buy in bulk so that’s what I’m trying to find out. Ideally I’d like to pay around 12-1600 a lb. just wondering if that’s a possibility there

5. Lol for 12-1600 it’s going to be low quality. 2000+ for a single of some good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I’m from Michigan. Detroit seems to be 260-280 for an ounce. Suburbs 150-175. It seems to be a drought for some reason so everyone is going up on prices. 2000-2400 seems to be the average for a unit as of right now. 1500 is standard from my circle. Hope this helps a little bit lol.

7. This is exactly the info I was looking for, thanks for the input

• Like Like x 1