Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MI patient with caregiver question...

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Gorillaz48, Jun 8, 2010.

1. I received my doctors recomendation and currently waiting for my card to show up in the mail. The State already cashed the check so i am good to go as far as being a patient goes..

I have a friend that has a caregivers license and I had him fill out the attestation form and mailed it off to the State today so I can be his patient..

My question is does my caregiver have to wait until I receive my physical MMJ card before he can start my plants? Or does he get issued some type of license with my info on it?

I want him to be able to start growing for me legally ASAP as the reggs are not cutting it for me any longer.

Thanks

2. fake answer: yes, he has to wait until he receives confirmation from the state to say its ok otherwise it would be illegal..

my real answer: lol, just buy some weed from the buy and be done with it. You don't need a license to buy weed, especially from a friend. Hell, grow it yourself imo. Why is your friend making you wait anyway?

3. You are technically legal 21 days after your paperwork has been mailed. If he's growing more than a few plants I would just wait until you have your card to save any extra headaches if people start poking around. Cops still don't respect the laws in this state.

4. #4 Gorillaz48, Jun 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2010
    Ok, I sent the state my paperwork for the recomendation in April and the caregiver attestment sent just today. Does anyone think the card will state that I have a caregiver seeing as I am just now sending in the caregiver info?
    Thanks...

5. If you mailed your stuff in April then you are fine. Just give your friend a copy of your paper work along with a copy of your driver's license and cashed check.Hope you made a copy of the attestion sheet also. As long as you have these he is legal to grow for you.