MGW fixed stem, Cap diffuser

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Dyncommon, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Not the best picture but I don't have access to my real camera till next week. I'll get a milk vid up soon if anyone wants one. A replacement for the B. Wilson bubbler my friend managed to drop. Pretty happy with it, hits so freaking smooth. Gonna pick up a nice ashcatcher for it next week.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    [​IMG]

2. I actually want one of those, let me know how it hits.

Looks beastly btw

3. nice got the same one just red on 420 with a matching 7 arm AC [​IMG]

4. Completely clear? Where'd you get that? Is it just a small label or is it sandblasted somehwere? I really like sandblasted or laser engraved labels so much more than painted on ones.

5. I have the same one and the matching 7 arm ash catcher. Love them both. So smooth, and both of them together have almost no drag or lag. Mgw has great shit.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=8KS7vEPlgpY

I'd definately recommend the mgw ash catcher

6. Thing has one of the best feeling pulls i've ever had. I love how fast it clears, and it's very smooth. Compared to my waffle, not as smooth, but comparable for sure. But just hitting this thing is a pleasure imo.

7. #8 Gramsified, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha, I also have a waffle. Just got it yesterday. Funny that we both have the same pieces

8. Haha and i have the matching 7 arm mgw ashcatcher also :D

9. #11 Gramsified, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Nice! Great minds think alike! What type/version of the waffle do You have?