MGW 9 arm tube

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by reverseSTONED, May 8, 2011.

1. I'm a fan of MGW's tubes, they use good thick glass and really clean work, but from what i have read I don't think they stack up to SG, though I haven't used an sg yet. That will certainly be a nice smooth hit, but it will have a lot more drag than a stemline, just because of the extra perk and it being a downstem instead of a stemline. If you got an SG downstem on that i would imagine it to be comparable to the stemline, but honestly I would look at getting another SG or maybe a custom piece.
    That being said I have no complaints about my mgw tube, but I have a stemless. If you like it I'm sure it wont disappoint, but it will be very different from the SG.

2. ... sg and mgw fo life son.:p

wilson too...
    [​IMG]

3. I see the MGW as a downgrade. It probably wouldn't hit near as well as a stemline without a better downstem, so add 40-60 to that, and by then you could of already got another stemline. Were you not impressed by the stemline if you don't mind me asking? Or perhaps your looking for something less easy to break?

4. i agree with makaveli, you should get another SG....or check out EFS

5. I LOVED my stemline. I was just farting around on ALT and wanted to hear the consensus on that piece.

It is so hilarious you say to check out EFS. I literally put in an order with EFS a few hours ago... probably sending the payment tomorrow. Tube is going to be sick. I'm gunna make a thread about it in a minute asking if I should go with donut or stemline!