MGMT cd release

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Pink_Floydxx420, Mar 3, 2010.

1. #1 Pink_Floydxx420, Mar 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2010
    Hello everybody :wave:

MGMT's new CD titled 'Congratulation' is expected to release on April 13, 2010. So not too too far away at all! :rolleyes:

Should be a great new album with some wild songs, if any of you have never heard of MGMT or The Management you should definitely look into them. Two stoner kids who play great psychedelic rock and pop music.

So is there anyone who has been waiting for this album besides myself?? Have you heard any songs already on the album?? Or do you guys know if their song "Metanoia" will be featured on this album. By the way 'Metanoia' is a fucking fantastic song, and you can even hear influence of Pink Floyd and the Dark Side of the Moon/Echoes about halfway into the song. Very cool! Let me know what you all think about any of this...........

[​IMG]

2. I think MGMT is awesome, I hadn't heard anything about the new album yet Im pretty pumped. Listened to that metanoia too pretty cool, hope its on the new album :smoking:

3. #3 WakeUpMr.West, Mar 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2010
    I didn't know they were releasing a new album either. Anything leaked yet?

EDIT: from their wikipedia - On March 8, 2010, MGMT will release the song Flash Delirium. :)

4. Yeah man comes out next month. Im pretty sure the song 'Metanoia' will definitely be on it, and you can find that song on youtube. its about 12 minutes long very mellow and chill. But for some reason they dont show it on their track listing and i dont know why
    "

I still think they will throw in Metanoia, I wouldnt see why not

1) Its Working
    2) Song for Dan Treacy
    3) "Somethings Missing"
    4) "Flash Delirium"
    5) "I Found a Whistle"
    6) "Siberian Breaks"
    7) "Brian Eno"
    8) "Lady Dada's Nightmare"
    9) Congratulations"

EDIT**haha damn i didnt see your first edit, thats sick tho, that means that song is only 5 days away!