(MG Ultra Bloom 15-52-15)???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Reactivity, Mar 6, 2013.

1. I am planning on growing outdoors for the first time, in my forest that I own.
    Since this is the first time I am growing outdoors, i do not expect much results! But it would be great if i could get a nice turnout!

Anyways, This is all i have for ferts and I cant go out and buy any other ferts, ik that this is a flowering fert, will this fert kill my plant when it begins its flowering stage? (15-52-15) it contains a lot of phosphorous, I'm worried that will burn my plant sort of speak, if i can use it how many times would i use it during its flowering stage. :)

I've been doing my research for awhile now and i can say im pretty educated, (from the web and ganja growing master) Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance :)

-Reaactivity

2. 15-52-15?? yikes, i wouldn't use that man. I wouldn't use any MG product on my cannabis, try to go organic if you can.

3. I know 15-52-15 is quit strong but its either that or nothing, i cannot go and buy organic ferts, Depends how organic you mean? Like going as far as adding egg shells and other stuff like that.I did my research online, and i didnt find much, only like one post on 15-32-15 which is similar, and people were saying to add it once at the beginning of the flowering stage, and also is phosphorous linked to increased yield? I understand that too much phosphorous could cause problems, but if i add it once at the beginning of flowering, i don't know if that would create any problems :confused:

4. Beastie bloomz has 50 P and 30 K and as far as I know it works for a lot of people. My buddy grew with some crazy MG high npk and his plants didn't die. Take it for what its worth

5. Just dilute it. Start 1/4 strength

6. Alright perfect! I was planning on diluting it, should i only feed it to the plant once? during its flowering cycle?

7. Feed water water feed is what id do. But the first feed wait a couple days and see how it reacts then adjust accordingly. Could need more, could need less

8. Is this at the beginning of flowering stage?

9. Don't worry those numbers are not soo important.Most important is there proportion.15-52-15 meen that if u dissolve 1 gram in a litter water,there will be 150 mg/l of N and K and 520 mg/l of P.If I am wront corect me.

10. I understand what ur saying, I think too much phosphorous is defiantly not good for your plant, but if i dilute, i think it will be okay <3

Still open for more input!! :)

11. miracle grow is evil dont use that shit

12. Sadly it is that or nothing :(

13. Just go with it. Use very small amounts. I used half tbs per gallon with liquid kool bloom and its similar npk value. Next time plan ahead though and get some stuff that are made for these plants :/

14. Yee, tight on money but i will next time

15. You won't need bloom nutes til july or early aug. You can't come up with 20-40 bucks by then? ;p

16. #16 Reactivity, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2013
    now that i think of it yee ;p ill have tons of money by then,

17. smh.... really dude? ur just asking to get tracked down by the popo ur not supposed to just say shit like that. pretend ur a legal grower. u dont need to dick size with the other GC members, keep that shit to urself. with an attitude like that i guarantee u will get caught or robbed at the very least.

18. i was joking ;p and that's not what i meant, but okay ;p

19. Put away a quarter a day by then you'll have 48 dollars. That should be enough for some better bloom nutes. Go to stores and as u leave just grab the pennies out of the jar. Its not like you need to have it by tomorrow. You have several months to save

20. yeah :) good idea, be a hobo basically? :p