MG Outdoors? Negative Effects?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by dvskidsec, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Okay so a friend of mine is growing in his dads green house he planted them into the ground of the green house though.. so its a natural grow... but hes uses some MG water mix when he waters and they get natural sun since its a natural grow i figure the MG shouldnt have to much effect on the plants since them seem rediculously healthy at their beginning stage of life.. but i new at this so help me out is that bad or not should i tell him to stop using it or just leave it and find out since its doing alright now?
    thanks in advance guys

2. Yeah tell him to stop using Mg, he should even be using that type of soil in the first place, he should be using something better but anyway yeah it sounds like there doing good the way there growing but I would tell him to transplant them into pots, so they grow better, and to water her should get a huge flat tray and soak them in fertilizer solution every day for about 4 to 5 mins, but he should do that after about a week of water them after you transplant them and continue to do that until the start to grow and grow but if he cant get ahold of that kind of stuff it still wont be bad to water every couple days, its just a lot better with the tray and the fertilzer.