MG Organic Choice

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by FluidMotion, May 31, 2011.

1. I know alot of you absolutely hate MG soil, but I was on a tight budget and could only afford one bag of Foxfarms. For the rest of my plants I have them in some MG organic choice. I threw out the bag and planted my plants a while ago, so I'm not entirely sure what the nute information is. There's not much help online either.

Does anyone know how much nutes MG organic choice comes with? The guy I bought my foxfarms from said that the foxfarms soil has enough nutes for 3 weeks before I need to start adding nutes.. How long do the nutes in MG organic choice last before I need to start fertilizing? I also heard it was time released, but I'm not sure if its a small enough amount to need more nutes :confused:

Thanks for reading this and any help you can give.

2. Its 3 months. Im using that shit for my plant...if it makes it through all this rain :( i will only need flowering nutes.

3. Word.. Yeah, I woke up this morning to the sound of intense hail and my heart sank cause I thought that would be the end of my plants. Surprisingly, they all made it through the hail storm (some were golf ball sized here). The hail even topped one of my plants for me haha.