Mg garden soil

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by budbarn46, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Help! Miraclegrow gardening soil with 20% perlite. My girls are still in veg state, and about 1.5 ft tall. I was wondering the best way to give them nutrients and when. I know the mg garden soil I used is pre fertilized, but was wondering if anyone had experience with mg garden soil. (I know I shouldn't have used mg garden soil)

2. How do they look right now? A good start would be to include a few quality pics to see how the little ladies are doing.

3. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1449358003.436932.jpg

The two bigger ones are about 8-9 weeks into veg, and the three on the right are about 6 weeks into veg.

4. Brew compost/worm casting teas. Top dress with alfalfa and kelp for veg. Add more kelp a week or two into flower.

Don't go buying 'nutes' if you want good clean meds that smoke well.

5. I have some organic nutes 4-4-4 feather meal, bone meal, composted poultry manure, and sulfate of potash I want to use, but i dunno if my girls are getting enough from the pre fertilized mg or not. I don't want to burn them. I tested my ph of the medium, and it was about 8 then I added some garden lime now it's about 7.4. How much lime needs to be added to get around 6.0-6.5?

6. They look fine, they havent used up all the nutrients in the soil yet. I wouldnt feed them unless they need it.

7. I either use fox farm ocean forrest and just feed them distilled water. Or I use sunshine mix #4 and then the first feed I give them a small 1/4 to 1/2 strength dose of bat guano with distilled water and then that's it for nutrients. I like letting the soil do the work for me whenever possible when it comes to nutrients bcz it's just easier

8. There really isnt anything in Sunshine Mix #4 to let the soil do the work, I hope you add compost and castings for a humus source.