MG All purpose plant food

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Spiggums, Sep 25, 2006.

1. My plant is about a month and a half old and i was wondering id mg all purpose plant food would work its 20-20-20 if thats not god what NPK ratio should i use.

2. MG is bad news man id stay away but if u already watered with it its ok the 20-20-20 is an all around fert, but u dont want that ur feeding it some things that its not using yet. for veg you want to go with something high in N something like 20-10-10 and for flower you want something high in P and low in N like 10-20-10. stick to something like that and you should be alright. OH one more thing when looking for ferts your plant needs micronutrients also some ferts come with them in there but u want to make sure you have em. umm some micro nuts are Mg,Mn, coper,zinc,boron and i think theres another m one. hope this helps you out.

3. For flowering you want P and K about the same, both higher than N.

4. well i already used it before i posted this topic and burend the hel out of my plant, Well thanks for the help.

5. I only use organic ferts, some I make myself. But my old grandad used miracle gro on his tomatoes years ago. They seemed to do all right.