Mflb

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by charlieeeR, Feb 3, 2014.

1. I dont really get visible vapor with my magic flight launch box but i still get extremely medicated from it. Is there a reason why i dont get visible vapor? do other people have the same issue ?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. [quote name="The Band" post="19459574" timestamp="1391462546"]I think it's because your not combusting the nugget idk though I rarely vaporize[/quote]. Its ground up herb and you would not want it to combust . But thank youSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 FuckCuomo, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    the MFLB isnt supposed to have very visable vapor. Other vaporizers create unessicary vapor to make the hits look more impressive. Mflb vaporizes the perfect amount. Or something like that... I read that somewhere

Damn I'm too friendly to understand this

4. [quote name="FuckCuomo" post="19459590" timestamp="1391462757"]the MFLB isnt supposed to have very visable vapor. Other vaporizers create unessicary vapor to make the hits look more impressive. Mflb vaporizes the perfect amount. Or something like that... I read that somewhere[/quote]. I love my MFLB its became one of my favorite pieces. And i like that it doesn't give off that much vapor makes it much more discreet Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. It's all about temperature, and the actual moisture content of the bud as far as I know. Drier consumables give me less vapor in every vaporizer I own and build. Sticky, higher moisture content gives big thick clouds of oh so un-stealthy vapor. And how long you are holding it also plays a role in visible vapor. But vapor production alone...dry bud less, wet bud more.

6. [quote name="fearjar" post="19459607" timestamp="1391462932"]It's all about temperature, and the actual moisture content of the bud as far as I know. Drier consumables give me less vapor in every vaporizer I own and build. Sticky, higher moisture content gives big thick clouds of oh so un-stealthy vapor. And how long you are holding it also plays a role in visible vapor. But vapor production alone...dry bud less, wet bud more.[/quote]Usually around 5 to 6 seconds but thank you for that!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Yeah, that's a good time, any more is really unnecessary. I prefer to dry my buds and grind them fine as I can. Vapor looks OK I guess..But I prefer stealth..and the buzz is all that matters. You save your ABV don't you?

8. #8 FuckCuomo, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    Im pumped for mine to arrive. I ordered one a few days ago and it should be coming any day now :metal: .

Is it true that the MFLB doesn't give off much smell? everyone says that theres no smell at all, and I find it hard to believe

9. [quote name="FuckCuomo" post="19459676" timestamp="1391463729"]Im pumped for mine to arrive. I ordered one a few days ago and it should be coming any day now :metal: .Is it true that the MFLB doesn't give off much smell? everyone says that theres no smell at all, and I find it hard to believe[/quote] the only smell that i get is like a sour popcorny smell. Youre going to love itSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. [quote name="FuckCuomo" post="19459676" timestamp="1391463729"]Im pumped for mine to arrive. I ordered one a few days ago and it should be coming any day now :metal: .Is it true that the MFLB doesn't give off much smell? everyone says that theres no smell at all, and I find it hard to believe[/quote] and that barely has a smell. People make the misunderstanding that vaporizing doesnt smell at all it does but it does not smell for nearly as long as smoke youll get that burnt sour pop corn smell for like 10 mins after youre done with your session. Also you could spray like glade spray and the smells gone Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. [quote name="fearjar" post="19459636" timestamp="1391463187"]Yeah, that's a good time, any more is really unnecessary. I prefer to dry my buds and grind them fine as I can. Vapor looks OK I guess..But I prefer stealth..and the buzz is all that matters. You save your ABV don't you?[/quote] i do not keep my ABV. What do you use it forSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #12 lwien, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014

EVERYTHING you ever wanted to know or needed to know about the MFLB is right here: http://www.vaporpedia.com/wiki/Magic-Flight_Launch_Box

I've been posting this link so many damn times, I just wish GC would sticker it somewhere.    Anyways, all the info in that link was brought to by the people over at FC.    I swear,  this should be a mandatory read for anyone getting the MFLB.

I use it for making firecrackers (warm organic peanut butter and cinnamon graham cracker sammiches)!   Yumm...........

13. Yup....What he said. You are throwing away very usable weed guy.

14. [quote name="fearjar" post="19459863" timestamp="1391466056"]Yup....What he said. You are throwing away very usable weed guy.[/quote] i was always stuck under the impression that the THC is gone from it once its vaporized Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #15 lwien, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2014

Not all of it, plus there are other cannabinoids in there that will get you buzzed.

I vape my ABV to a VERY dark coffee brown, but I can still get a good 6 hour firecracker buzz from between 2 to 2 and half grams of ABV.

Oh wow...OP is gonna be pissed at himself for tossing ABV...I know I was. It's like throwing out weed....LOL

Tons of recipes on here for ABV OP. Yeah...save it up man. It's as good as cash money.

18. #18 lwien, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2014