MFLB Water Pipe Adapter in NYC

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Shankmasterflex, Aug 31, 2011.

1. Does anyone know any NYC headshops that sell the Water Pipe Adapter for the MFLB?
    I already checked out all the guys on St. Marks and most of them had never even heard of it. I'm hoping maybe NY Gifts will have it but I don't really wanna go all the way there just to find out they don't have it.
    Anyone know for a fact anyone who carries it?

It looks like this for anyone who doesn't know.
    Water Pipe Adapter - Beta Version: Magic-Flight Sales

2. Why don't you call NY Gifts?
    I feel like shops won't have it if it's still in beta. Why not just order one?

3. another blade on here, Vato805 (i think that's his username) used a rubber stopper with a hole poked through with a flexible whip running from the MFLB to the stopper.

4. Well yeah but this thread was more in the mindset of assuming they won't because they mostly just sell name brand glass and not really vape accessories. I have no idea what other shops would carry this type of stuff.

Oh and yeah I know I could finagle something but I really like the aesthetic of the MFLB made one and plus it's not that much more expensive, so why not?

5. ummmm

6. Man you don't have to be a dick I already called NY Gifts and they don't have it and I'd rather pick it up in person, don't be so snobbish about ordering things online. Some people like to not pay shipping on 10 dollar pieces of wood thank you very much.

This thread isn't called does NY Gifts have it, it's NYC. I just wanted to know if any fellow New Yorkers have tried to pick it up and where they got it from. I don't like ordering things online as much as going to stores and picking things up myself.

7. i think he just meant that if you wanted to get it that badly, online might be the most reliable and possible choice :wave:

8. Close.
    At first I was just offering suggestions and you didn't come close to answering either of my questions with your first post.
    So I asked them again.
    And online WILL be the most reliable.
    No need to get so upset. I rescind my help.

Oh, and if you were offended by my 'ummmm' I only put it there because you need a minimum of 5 characters in a post to post it and quoted stuff doesn't count.

9. Well, from one dick to another, the ONLY place that you can currently get one is on-line being that it is still currently in beta. The other thing to consider is that when buying at a brick and mortar store, you will not only be paying taxes, but unless they can buy in bulk directly from the manufacturer, you will typically pay a much higher price.

Now I'm gonna give you a bit of a hint here. Regardless how someones post may come across to you, the fact remains that whoever responded to you and attempted to answer your questions was doing you a favor by taking time out of their day to help guide you in the right direction. You "may" not like how it came across, but the simple fact that they TRIED to help not only does not warrant you calling them a dick, but in fact, deserves a Thank You.

10. If you are looking for 18.8 an easy fix is to get a cork off a liquor bottle if you are over 21, or have a friend who can give you the cork off a bottle. My jameson cork fit well, as did lucid absinthe and mansinth, and hendrix gin corks fit too. Just drill a hole the same size as the tube that came with the mflb, or get a small bit of tubing.