Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MFLB w/ PA or Arizer Solo?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonedBallsack, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Hey everybody. I've had my mflb for about 6 months now and I've been happy with it for the most part, except for the inconsistent temps and mediocre hits. But apparently the power adapter takes it to a whole nother level. I was about to pull the trigger and purchase it but then I heard about the solo by arizer a few days ago and it definitely has my attention. Portability is a definite must which both vapes seem offer. The solo produces much bigger clouds on the other hand which I'm looking for BUT mflb's lifetime warranty is amazing. Which would yall choose?

2. Don't buy either, buy a Da Buddah for an "at home" vape.

Then use the magic flight when you're out.

3. I like the davinci more than the solo. Its a lot more portable and higher quality imo

4. And the mflb isnt even in the same ballpark as those two

5. Arizer Solo

MFLB is a noob novelty vape that gets old after a while when you realize it doesn't feel like smoking let alone vaping, and that a joint gets you higher.