Mflb vs wispr

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by HessKr3w, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Hey I'm new to the vapo community. And I'm thinking about buying my first vapo. But I'm torn between the wispr and Mflb. Now money isnt a problem so I took that out of the equation. But I herd that the wispr breaks a lot. And since my parents are against blazing I would have to hide it. And trying to send the wispr back would be a huge hassle. But my other concern is that I feel that I will run out of butane very fast. And I don't want to have to bring a can of butane to school and everywhere I go. So does the butane run out fast? I also like the fact that it's all one piece and I can grab it and go. But with the Mflb I feel I might break the mouth piece if I leave it in my pocket. My second concern with the Mflb is that the batteries. I feel if I brought out the Mflb with my friends I would have to bring 5 batteries around everywhere I go. So what would you say to get. Mflb or wispr for using it to get ripped with friends (1-2 friends). And would I drain through batteries and butane? So will I run out of butane fast with the wispr and will I drain batteries with the Mflb. Thanks

2. Neither. The hits are small and light on a Magic and the Whispr uses butane and continues to vape the herb even when it's not being drawn on. Take a look at Arizer's Solo instead.

3. I don't like the solo because it has to be plugged in. And if my parents see it they will break it. Also the solo is big compared to the wispr and mflb

4. The Solo does not have to be plugged in. You can buy a wall adapter for it for longer sessions, but you'd have to charge the solo battery just the same as the MFLB batteries. Only difference is that the MFLB batteries just look like regular batteries.

5. The WISPR has been discontinued by O&B because of the slew of issues they've had with it. SO that's that.

I used to be in a similar situation as you and my solo was ideal.

6. butane is a bit of a hassle and just another thing your parents could find. i have the mflb and have loved it (ever since i got the 2700 batts and got the technique down). i never use the straw (mouth piece) for it, and most people find it is better without. i find you can keep the temp right where you want it, since the vapor is going directly into your mouth not through the straw first. magic flight also suggests you use without the straw.

if you do upgrade the batteries, which is almost a necessary thing, then you will have an additional 4 stronger batteries. the Powerex 2700s are what i recommend and what many are going with. each battery last about 3 or 4 bowls, depending on how hot you heat each time.

flight box is definitely the most stealthy thing you will find out there. i use mine everywhere i go, nobody can ever tell im using it and nobody has a clue what it is even if they see it :happy:

but if vapor quality is what you would like with the somewhat portability and stealthiness, the wispr is ok but it has had its downfall of breaking and problems. i would say the arizer solo is the next best option.

7. I have owned the MFLB for a year and used it maybe 10 times max. I think it's a piece of garbage. You cant get big enough hits off it. I have never used a Wispr so I can't comment on that.

8. It takes some work, but after about a couple weeks my hits from the MFLB got pretty thick

You have to draw extremely slowly

9. What about the DaVinci? Portable, battery operated, and fairly stealth. It hits clean and has an internal battery. So you can charge it at home and then take it with you on the go. :)