Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

MFLB vs. vapir NO2

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ultraturd22, Feb 29, 2012.

1. hey guys, I've had 3 flight boxes over my lifetime(i use the warrantee to my advantage). and lately the flight box has not been delivering, don't get me wrong its a great vape, but since my tolerance is sky high i have to have 3 bowls and i feel that i get the best effects when i vape it very hard ( 5 minutes a trench ). I've been hearing about the vapir no2 from my friends that have MFB and the NO2 and they say hands down no2 is better
    reasons: less smell,
    easier to pass around in a sesh,
    vapes more evenly,
    gets bigger hits
    battery lasts longer

what do you guys feel about the no2? I'm really interested in buying one.

2. I have the Mflb and I absolutely love it. That being said several of my friends have the NO2 and it is just way better for a group sesh and I like the digital temp. control. But personally it's a bit to big for me. That's why I like the Mflb

3. Take a break.