MFLB vs. PAX

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by zapaps, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I need some input.

I'm deciding between the MFLB and the Pax. So, which should I get?

I have the money for the Pax, so budget is not an issue.

The issue however is that I live with my parents, so I'm looking to buy the one that will provide me the most stealth, in that I mean which will be more effective for me to smoke in my room every night with a sploof and no window open. Smell is the biggest issue in deciding which to buy. Price, etc don't play huge factors, the smell is the biggest issue. Whichever will smell the least is the vape I'll buy. 

2. Pax easily. Much better vapor quality. Worth the extra cash!You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

3. MFLB is stealthier and can produce bigger rips with mastery and the right equipment. Also requires much less maintenance.

The Pax is also one of the most stealthy units on the market and I believe has less of a learning curve. MFLB's learning curve is the biggest problem with it. 

4. I picked up a launch box and absolutely love it, I don't live at home with my parents but I do go over there from time to time for special dinners or whatever and hit it in the bathroom....nobody has ever noticed lolAlso, the idea behind the box is so simple its crazy how durable the thing feels. And if you hit it right there won't be much vapor, thus no odor. Doesn't smell up my house or anything eitherSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Between the two, with budget not being an issue, it's definitely the PAX imo and ime. But why limit yourself to these 2 vapes? Both are conduction based and both have major flaws. I don't know a vape that is flawless. But these 2 benefit from reputation more than others. And I think it's because people look at these 2 more as gadgets, so the cool factor is definitely there. But I think you owe it to yourself to at least check out the Firefly. It uses convection like the Solo, but had more of the gadget/stealth factor, and it just might fit in your ideal of a good vape. Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #7 venomflipz, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2014
    The PAX I think would be better for you. The MFLB is a amazing portable vape but the smell is stronger and the biggest problem is whenever opening it to reload, the chamber gives off a kinda strong smell (similar to what a roach from a joint would) but not to the extent where it's out of control. The PAX also lets you shut it off quick and thing does a good job of not releasing much of a smell.

Regardless of what vape you get, there still isn't one that I can say has absolutely no smell at all when using it. It's more of a which one gives off the lightest smell or something that doesn't smell like ganga heh.

Anyway, you'll have trial and error with anything you get but your the one using whatever you decide to buy (doesn't have to be the PAX or MFLB) so go with what you feel is best for your situation. Everyone will tell you something different and form their own opinion on every aspect on vaporizers that it just gets retarded reading the arguments/fights people have over this. So try not to let all the childish crap you read online influence your choice.

If you never used a vape before, I'd prob say just go with the MFLB since it's a great unit and between price and just using it - is great for a beginner and you really can't beat the price for a simple but really good working functional vaporizer. Take it easy.