MFLB vs. Iolite What do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Sick1988, Dec 16, 2010.

1. #1 Sick1988, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2010
    Getting a new vape tomorrow. Was thinking maybe a MFLB or an Iolite. Love the MFLB but its just too obvious what it is, and I believe it would be difficult to use while driving. The Iolite though rated Inferior has stealth and easier use. i would really like to hear from someone who has had both in working condition and gave em the test. Im on the fence. Give me your opinion. MFLB? Iolite? Something Else?

2. #2 aero18, Dec 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2010
    Batteries are more convenient to use than butane. The Launch Box is completely silent whereas the Iolite makes a hissing noise from the butane being burned. I would argue that the Launch Box is pretty discrete to use, as all you do is hold it in you hand, and since the unit is so small, you can barely see what it is.

I own three LB's and no Iolites. Go for the LB!

3. I'd have to agree with Aero. MFLB is so much less of a hassle, and it's about as discrete as a pipe gets. I honestly don't think the average citizen would know what it was. :cool:

4. Iolite has a "warm-up" time of 5 - 10 min. MFLB is only a few seconds.

5. Get the MFLB. I have it and its amazing. You can look at vape reviews at fuckcombustion.com, they have hundreds for the MFLB, and tons and tons for the iolite too. Any kind of vape, they have reviews of it written by users of the vapes. When i got my MFLB, I was on there debating between the genie vape and the MFLB. I threw away the idea of the iolite, it is a lot more expensive and i read lots of reviews of broken parts, lost parts, butane, melted parts. I went on the MFLB thread, and read tons and tons and tons of pages of reviews, all saying the same thing, how good it is.

A lot of people will post about batteries or something on the MFLB page, because it is a debate for what kind of extra batteries people want. If you don't want to deal with charging batteries, get the iolite. If you dont want to deal with butane, get the MFLB. If you dont want to deal with either, get the genie vape (needs a lighter).

My MFLB has a warmup time of about 2-5 seconds (depending on battery charge, low or high). It makes no sound, it is made of wood and metal so it is sturdy (wood on outside, metal interior). It is safe, easy to use, and TINY. Also check out the warranties for each product. Don't just decide based on whatever sounds best, look at ALL of the aspects.

If you are going to get the vape online, go to fuckcombustion.com, they have a page with several coupon codes for sites and what not. I got 10 dollars off of my vape purchase and free shipping!

The makers of magic flight launch box post on the forum. Their thread has 7000 posts, about a fourth of those are reviews, the rest discussions and stuff about batteries. The iolite thread has 3000 posts. I suggest reading up on the products, and if they dont add up, look into other vapes.

6. Yeah dude I would go with the mflb! I will tell you some reasons why I think that the mflb is superior compared the the Iolite. (Personal opinions). Well the main reason why I would prefer the mflb over the Iolite is because you get more than what you bargained for.

MFLB: 1 pc. Magic-Flight Launch Box Unit
    2 pc. Rechargeable AA NiMh Magic Flight Batteries
    1 pc. Velvet Kit Storage Bag
    1 pc. NiMh AA Battery Charger
    1 pc. Magic-Flight Cleaning Brush
    2 pc. Acrylic Stem
    2 pc. Black Battery Caps
    Black Screen Ring and Battery Foam Seal
    1 pc. Herb carrier
    1 pc. Herb grinder

ALL OF THIS FOR ONLY $99.00 FREE SHIPPING ^

Also not the mention that you get a lifetime warranty, so if anything goes wrong, then you just send it back in, and you get a new one right away. You get free shipping with the mflb with same day shipping. Also the mflb is from Vaporbrothers, which is a known and very highly recommended American vaporizer company. The mflb has a simple, yet efficient design, so you shouldn't get any breakages or flaws. The mflb is super efficient and it definitely gets the job done, if you know what I mean. :D ;)

The Iolite is a just a pain in the ass! You get nothing for what you bargained for! Its ten times more expensive than the mflb with no extras. It is also from a European company, which is a huge pain in the ass! It takes a long time for it to arrive. You only get a two year warranty. You need butane, which is very expensive. And if you get the cheap butane then it doesnt heat up that well. So your really forced to get the expensive butane. Also did I mention that butane isn't the healthiest thing in the world lol. There is also chances of parts melting, parts breaking or getting a dysfunctional unit. Most of this happens because of the way its designed and because its so intricate that its easier to break parts or have broken parts when it arrives or in use. :mad:

So in my opinion I would rest with the mflb! Its just so much better! :smoke:
    :hippie::metal::bongin: