MFLB vs Easy Vape?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by TKtheDJ, Dec 16, 2012.

1. I know that there two different kinds, but I want to know what one would be best.
    Whats better at-
    -Little/No Smell
    -Quite
    -Heats up fast

I know that the MFLB is made for being portable, but it seems like communities are split on if they like them or not.

Any help would be awesome. Thanks

2. Never used the easy vape , but the mflb makes no sound, heats up so,fast it's basically instant , and no smell., only when it's open ,which would smell for all vapes. Probably the main reason why there is a split , is probably because they're not using right technique.

3. Ive had mflb and da buddha.

Da buddha ftw, the mflb is cool but the batteries and reloading the trench turn into a hassle. Only get mflb if you need to be stealth or your going to do a lot if vapeing outside of home.

4. I read that its really easy to burn your herbs with the MFLB, but with the easy vape you can set a temp.

5. I was looking at Da buddha and the SSV, but I need a vape >100$. Its more for home stealth use.

6. As people have said, the MFLB is more for stealth use than as a main vape. But at the same time it'd be better than no vape at all, provided you use it properly, then it also has the advantage of being super portable. If you need to be able to hide it as well the MFLB will be easier because of the whip on the easy vape... they're actually kinda annoying to hide, plus they stink up of resin pretty quickly.

I've wanted a MFLB for a while, but they're super expensive by the time you import them into the UK. I'd go for one of them tbh.

7. For $100 you can grab yourself a Vapir NO2. It has a digital display to let you set your temp. It also is a portable that can be powered by a plug-in. It has no smell, is 100% quiet, and heats up to 360 degrees F in about 2 minutes.

8. Only if you don't know what you're doing, basically your senses is the temp control.The speed of inhaling is the temp control. Faster inhale , cooler internal temp, slower = higher internal temp. You can also estimate the heat by how the vape feels in your mouth and also by looking the vape coming off the herbs. imo the ideal way to vape is the stage when you barely see any vape coming off the herbs. It may seem complicated , but it's a very intuitive process.

9. Get the MFLB!!! You cannot go wrong! Best investment ever! You get so high with soo little weed!

10. Have you used it? Everyone I've talked to says that its horrible and that the company just spent a shit ton of money on advertising and marketing.

11. I own one and I love it. I think most people who hate Vapir purchased some of the older vapes which from what I've heard, are terrible. I have no experience with any other Vapir product other than the NO2 and I am very pleased with my purchase. The vape stays on the correct temp, it heats up very quickly, almost no smell, and uses a rechargeable battery. It is the perfect vape for me. :smoking:

12. I don't like my MLB very much. I haven't used it in months. Would probably be willing to just give it to someone local for free at this point. It's just sitting in my drawer.

13. If ya really want, you could just ship it to me. :hello:

Even though I have a NO2, I'd love to test out an MFLB lol.

14. I love my MFLB. Smoked some blue dreams out of it tonight and its amazing. I haven't had an issue with burning anything with it though. It heats up in less than 2 seconds and like everyone said, stealthy. The batteries last quite a while. The batteries last quite a while too. I'd suggest getting it.