MFLB Vs. Arizer Extreme Q

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Northern Indica, Jan 13, 2011.

1. How does the MFLB compare to the Arizer Extreme Q? I was planning on purchasing the Extreme Q but now I am considering getting the MFLB since all I hear is good things about it. The MFLB is significantly cheaper so I assume it wouldn't be of the same quality as an Extreme Q, right?

2. I'm 100% sure that you would experience much better vaping sessions with the Arizer, but then again I don't own a vaporizer I just read a lot about them. I'm planning to pick up the Arizer Extreme Q next month and save up for a nice tinytube or bubbler to attach to it. Arizer just has everything I could want on a vaporizer; temperature control on a display, remote control, balloon option, hose option, glass where needed and the design just looks solid and of decent quality. But the MFLB is of course made for portable use so if that's what you're looking for you should get that one but if you can miss the extra cash I'd definitely purchase the Arizer because it would probably beat the MFLB on every option except for portable use..

3. This. I have an Arizer Extreme Q V.3 and now that I've been using it for a little while I have everything about it down pat and I have to say...It works extremely well. lol There are a lot of different methods that you can utilize based on personal preference and it's very easy to use at the same time. I would go with the Arizer..

4. extreme q over a mflb anyday,allday
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_MqPy_rabA]YouTube - Extreme q vaporizer whip and bong[/ame]

5. MFLB over Extreme just because ive never herd of the second one and all i hear about MFLB is great things. I think its better quality.

6. Are you blind? there are like 2-3 threads about it on the firs tpage of the forums right now...It's a pretty well known vape and I can't attest to the quality of the MFLB because I don't have one but the Arizer is very, very solid.

7. They are both two completely different vapes, it all comes down to how you would use it. If you toking on the go MFLB should be at the top of your list. If your more of a at home toker then I would recommend the Extreme Q, I have a review in my sig if you want more information on it.

8. I read your guide and decided that I would rather purchase the Extreme Q over the MFLB, simply because I do not need portability, Although I could not find a deal like you got on Ebay. The cheapest I saw was $164 USD + $18 USD Shipping to Canada, which is still atleast $100 cheaper than how much my local head shops would charge..:)

9. hell i bought mine off of ebay for 260 a couple years ago and it was still cheaper than my lhs.

10. MFLB can only give a couple of hits before the battery dies and you have to inhale it from the MFLB.

Extreme Q isn't portable unless you buy the battery pack accessory (which im pretty sure is expensive), however you can use bags or a whip, plus it is solidly made and is easy to order replacement parts for should you break something. the nice glass on glass joints also allow you to modify the whip for a glass on glass bong so that you can take vape hits through a bong. the 3 fan settings (which are all very quiet on the Q version) and the digital readout of the temp is pretty awesome. the remote control it comes with is a little unnecessary but shows how well thought out everything is