MFLB Vape

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Deleted member 445450, Mar 10, 2012.

1. Ok...what I'm wondering is, how bad is the smell of the MFLB when vaping? I'm looking for a tool to be able to smoke inside without the wife putting up a fuss about it. I have a standard small pipe and a shitty bong I hardly ever used sold for $85 on CL. Going to take that money and put it towards a vape hopefully.

Basically, I'm wondering if its safe to vape inside with my wife / son...don't want 2nd hand smoke effecting them. I would smoke a lot more often and wouldn't have to deal with my back pain as often if I could partake inside. It just sucks going outside by myself to smoke.

So, is the smell really horrible, or will it be ok?

2. its pretty ok... I vape using the MFLB in my bathroom and the wife does not smoke.. no complaints and I ask all the time

3. Smell is much better than smoke, none of that resin smell. But weed always smells like weed so there's that. Why get a portable vape if you are only going to vape in your house? Why not a desktop vape?

4. cause a solid SSV is three times as much... and the MFLB works...

I highly recommend the correct batteries though... I resisted the upgrade for a while, but whoa... major difference... my tolerance is also mega, mega low... maybe get the wall adapter.....

but either way the MFLB is a very solid purchase... I also agree with nanners though... any sort of desktop version is much, much better than a MF, but its more expensive...

5. True. But, what about the Da budda or a CRZ? I love my CRZ more than my MFLB. But they both have their functions. And I value both of them.

6. as someone who got an mflb last week and is currently using it i'd have to say that yea get it, to me it smells like plain popcorn more than marijuana odor, not to mention the smell itself isn't too particularly noticeable to begin with. i'm sorry i can't give you a better review other than get it, i'm just fucking stoned right now and can't think of any better way to describe it.

7. Nanners, tihapeed hit it spot on. Its the price point. I can't afford to spend much more than $150 on a vaporizer right now. Maybe $180 tops. If I could afford a top notch one trust me I'd buy a SSV or similar high end vape.

8. also good points.... but If i had to choose i'd go top of the line(opinion) ssv or the smallness and portability of the MF...

but that's an opinion...

9. I don't think you need to worry about second hand smoke unless they're in the same room. And it's your house, tell them they can go outside.

10. you had me till you told them to go outside, hahahahaha.... your right, tell the family to leave... hahahahaha.... i'd agree with you twenty years ago mindset... but things get re-evaluated once you have a kid and a wife you value, if not you don't love your life

thanks for the flashback

11. [quote name='"Tihspeed"']

you had me till you told them to go outside, hahahahaha.... your right, tell the family to leave... hahahahaha.... i'd agree with you twenty years ago mindset... but things get re-evaluated once you have a kid and a wife you value, if not you don't love your life

thanks for the flashback[/quote]

yeah, I would have the same mindset if I was single. But that goes all out the door when you have a family man....and family is priority #1 in my book.

12. Yes, I find both my CRZ and MFLB necessarily to have. And the mflb was my first vape I had. :smoke:

13. exactly... I put myself before my family once... it was something so simple that snowballed into a the worst two or so years of my life... amazing I can look back and see where exactly the problem started... I will never ever put myself first again.... I love my wife and kids... I now know that stepping in front of a bullet would be worth

sorry to trail off and be so vague, but it seemed I needed to see those words written...

good luck OP... any vape will be a good purchase, how bout that

14. The SSV is not 3 times as expensive. You are going to spend a easy 100 for the mflb and a SSV can easily be had for less than 200.

15. If you just want it for in the house I highly recommend the Woodeez. It costs $150 and is arguably the most efficient vape on the market. I owned both the Woodeez and the MFLB. They both have their uses but as great as the MFLB is, The Woodeez is better for home use.

16. Extreme Q maybe? Relatively inexpensive comparatively and you can get the whole bundle on eBay for around $160

17. Just got my iolite yesterday. It's the older model. Amazon. It was $99. Works great. It's a well built piece of equipment.

18. Thank you guys, well the wife gave me the go! I will be making a purchase by Thursday so I'm glad to have all this great input from everyone.

I'm going to keep an eye on this thread and do some research on some of the other ones besides the mflb too since it will only be for home use right now until Texas decides to partake in MMJ lol.

19. Give fuckcombustion.com a visit. Its loaded with information about vapes.

20. 150$ = get a heat island vaporizer